What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you guys see in Josh Dugan?

I’ve never really been a fan, but fullback is a position is a high642B212A-1BA6-4C0A-89C4-BB0AEF74B87B.jpeg pressure position. Duggan runs the ball back with real speed and is a hard guy to put on his back, a keeper for wing and fullback. He is ugly with his mullet,tats and head but gives 100%. He has also been out with injury and I think has not reached his peak fitness wise.

Hooooooooooooooo

Jimmy O

Juniors
I'd like to see some of you keyboard hero's go out and do what he does on the field week in and week out so we can pick the shit out of your performance too.
Without him we wouldn't have beaten Penrith.
There wasn't a lot in that game on the weekend considering we were over the line 4 times and had the ball held up, pulled out or gave away a shepherd.
Manly out enthused the sharks, we looked flat. A couple of mistakes by Dugan wasn't the only reason Manly won

It’s the NRL mate, not club footy, so your saying Doug’s is in career best form and should continue at fullback?
He is an Australian center. Play him in his strongest position while he is having a hard time. He definitely gives it his all and I can’t see us succeeding this season without him. Get him confortable at center, it’s NRL no room for form issues.

Where did I say we lost last game because of Doug’s? Didn’t even include last game in my post.

What would you suggest as a back line if Moyza is back?

Wozza

Juniors
It’s the NRL mate, not club footy, so your saying Doug’s is in career best form and should continue at fullback?
He is an Australian center. Play him in his strongest position while he is having a hard time. He definitely gives it his all and I can’t see us succeeding this season without him. Get him confortable at center, it’s NRL no room for form issues.

Where did I say we lost last game because of Doug’s? Didn’t even include last game in my post.

What would you suggest as a back line if Moyza is back?
Not sure what you are reading but where did I say Dugan was in career best form? Get over yourself mate. My point was that he is having a go and he made some mistakes last game and that non of the merkins on this forum could do any better.

Dugan is as others have already said, past his career best, and centre is his best position in terms of the Shark's needs.

Ads

First Grade
Also he looks incredibly lazy under fatigue when retrieving balls. This is a problem as he never looks fit.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Josh Dugan looking up to the sky after he scores a try irks me just as much as when Matt Rogers used to talk to God before kicking a goal.

Chimp

Bench
Not sure what you are reading but where did I say Dugan was in career best form? Get over yourself mate. My point was that he is having a go and he made some mistakes last game and that non of the merkins on this forum could do any better.
It'll be a very quiet forum if only players of NRL standard are allowed to pass comment or criticise.

taipan

Referee
I don't see him as fullback.He is better closer to the action, wing.
We need a D Peachey type.Safe under the high ball, penetrative in attack, reasonably solid defensively, speedy and deceptive.
Any on the Coles Supermarket shelves?

Ads

First Grade
I don't see him as fullback.He is better closer to the action, wing.
We need a D Peachey type.Safe under the high ball, penetrative in attack, reasonably solid defensively, speedy and deceptive.
Any on the Coles Supermarket shelves?
He’s returning this week.

Card Shark

Immortal
Just saw Josh Dugan @ Macquarie Fields shopping centre with his arm in a sling.

He’s already shaved off the mullet, for charity.