What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you guys see in Josh Dugan?

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry mate, was the splitting image of him without the mullet.

Was the bloke who you thought was Duges, the one you saw at Macquarie Fields, was he at the time on his haunches on the deck like he had been run over by a shopping trolley or was he hobbling with a pronounced limp back into Aldi.

That is where you could of been a bit confused.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Contender for NSW right wing.

Maybe Morris should play him there to help in his efforts to reman a rep player.

origin_blues-right-wing_20190515.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sticky has put Cotric right centre.

Josh Morris is favourite they say.

Noodles has be considered too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sticky has put Cotric right centre.

Josh Morris is favourite they say.

Noodles has be considered too.

I reckon Noodles played himself out last night as well. He was strong but geez he made some bad plays.

It will be Joshie M

wibble

Bench
For mine, Fergo pretty much played himself out the other night.
I reckon Noodles played himself out last night as well. He was strong but geez he made some bad plays.

It will be Joshie M

Morris is a strong choice in terms of dependability.

Fergo has the best stats, even after last game, but he was so pea hearted it would be a worry. He was tough the other week after he broke his ribs and kept playing, so he may have been in an unusually bad headspace about his ribs, but he looked soft.

Ramien hasn't the experience on the board to feel confident he won't make more poor decisions under Origin pressure. Sadly, Morris seems the best bet. I'd rather we didn't lose him with half our team out already (well, 2 or 3 crucial players, but it feels like half).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I truly hope he is getting an independent medical opinion and some extensive scans to the brain.

That was horrible. Be happy to have him in the stands for his health

to_ddeath

Coach
A player who barely gets through a third let alone half a season on the field.
Nothing to suggest you’ll get more than that until he’s released.

Frenzy.

Immortal
A player who barely gets through a third let alone half a season on the field.
Nothing to suggest you’ll get more than that until he’s released.

Stop sprouting shit. Dugan has started in 15 of16 games this year. Went off and failed a HIA against your shit charnts at WIN and went off last night with a genuine injury. Only other game he had reduced time was against Eels in Round 4 when he had been vomitting up till an hour before the game and still hit out 66 minutes

He's been a rock all year

bluefox68

Staff member
Stop sprouting shit. Dugan has started in 15 of16 games this year. Went off and failed a HIA against your shit charnts at WIN and went off last night with a genuine injury. Only other game he had reduced time was against Eels in Round 4 when he had been vomitting up till an hour before the game and still hit out 66 minutes

He's been a rock all year
He gives 100% every game he plays. I like him...

Weaponhead

Coach
He would be an effective right winger. Big body, does the tough carries to get the set off to a good start. Not that quick but runs hard.

Inferno

Coach
A great player who throws himself into everything often to his detriment.

His best position in our team is on the wing outside Xerri.

Card Shark

Immortal
Nice fact checking.

Bit like that f**kwit Tallis.

I’m a critic of Dugan’s but to say he should retire because he doesn’t play is ludicrous.

He’s played 29 games in a year & 2/3, which equates to a year & a 1/4’s worth. Plenty in the comp worse than that!

Latest posts