What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v panthers

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Anyhow the frustrating part is it was just simple errors which have cost us the last 2 games not the opposition being better!!

Errors that a NRL side shouldn’t commit!’

Chipmunk

Coach
Isn't it good that we have a mediocre mob of merkins on a board at the football club that will never have to answer to the members of the football club for being useless utter f**king weak as piss merkins that love and reward mediocrity

Eelementary

Post Whore
Without Mennings and nearly everyone here wanting Taka dropped, Ferguson was worth a try at centre

I would have thought that Salmon would have been worth a shot in the centres, tbh.

Tbh, our bench was woeful - Taka, I thought, added some spark, and Gower was excellent, but Alvaro and Terepo were ineffective.

Alvaro defended well, but was a wasted hit-up every time, and Terepo is just awful.

Ferguson tried hard, but his awful handling, and brain explosions, were not good...

Ultimately, though, our 6 and 7 were the worst players on the field.

Smith did some good things, and many bad - he played to what is expected from him, imo.

But Moses...playing for a contract, wanting to be the man...he was utter garbage, I thought.

Mind you, there were plenty of others out there who were terrible, too.

I'm tired of insipid performances.

When we beat the Dogs, we showed heart.

When we beat the Dragons, we showed heart.

We defended like demons against the Raiders.

We even showed ticker to almost make a real game of it against Newcastle.

But the last three weeks have been totally unacceptable, imo.

I don't know.

Djay

Juniors
Well what do you want us to post??

How can anyone find anything positive to say after that?? It being over is the only thing.
The only positive is that it’s over.

What an embarrassment of a club.

We will be at the bottom before you know it, the true Parra colours are coming through.

I’ve tried to be so positive about everything this year but in 2 weeks they destroyed it and each week that passes it is getting worse and worse.

But let’s not use the saying “accepting mediocrity” though cause that would be a lie. Smh

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Anyhow the frustrating part is it was just simple errors which have cost us the last 2 games not the opposition being better!!

I didn't have a problem with last week's effort. There were a couple of simple errors but that happens to every team, every game. It's just more noticeable late in a tight game.

But tonight we were f**ken useless.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Let’s see if the usual BA ball huggers coming out in his defence again....you know who you are. And just quietly what did this fkn amateur say at halftime for this “team” to come out and play the worst half of football I have ever seen, 45 years, this club is “dead in the water “ and no way back for the foreseeable future, Vale Parra, by the way you had everything to play for tonight, weak cnts!!!

Chipmunk

Coach

Basically we've been more shit than our pretty utter shit opponents.

84 Baby

Referee
Isn't it good that we have a mediocre mob of merkins on a board at the football club that will never have to answer to the members of the football club for being useless utter f**king weak as piss merkins that love and reward mediocrity
The f**king members are as much to blame. We’d have been done with this board years ago if half the members weren’t f**ktards