What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Sea Eagles

Maybe Aitken is the new Maranta
Such a strong centre pairing
Anyone who doesn’t think Mc Innes is essential to our side is kidding themselves
For the rest if this game I think Hunt to hooker, Field to half and Robson back rower / lock reserve
if only you were coaching

TruSaint

Referee
Aitken... a week after the tackle is complete, tries to force the players feet over the sideline. Onya Euen.
We are one dumb footy side. Period.

j0nesy

Bench
Every kick has found Turbo or a winger on the full.

Cam is a massive loss.

We’ve been kicking down their throats in decent field position all half, even when we’ve been on the front foot. I’d be looking to Norman to kick more in the 2nd half, or at least ditch that stupid tactic if we’re not going to kick chase.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
At least the first 20 minutes was good.

Can someone explain McIdiot’s decision replacing Frizzel so soon after McInnes’s injury? All momentum was lost from that point onwards.

I feel that’s the end of the Dragons scoring for the day.

TruSaint

Referee
We’ve been kicking down their throats in decent field position all half, even when we’ve been on the front foot. I’d be looking to Norman to kick more in the 2nd half, or at least ditch that stupid tactic if we’re not going to kick chase.

100%.

Benny's kicks are predictable. 5 tackles, bomb and no time for kick pressure.

SAP58

Juniors
No confidence in our attack & without McInnes we are suspect in defence, who is going to do the 35-40 tackles he would have done ? Our wingers are heart in mouth stuff under high balls & holding the ball & continue to come in where centres should be in defence. Unless we get 80% of the ball in the second half I think this is another loss, hope I am wrong as I hate losing to these blokes !

rednwhites

Juniors
Not sure where our points will come from, from here. If the Sims boys, Frizell and Vaughan can start the second half and dominate again, then perhaps we can set something up but, predictably, I watch our backs waiting for the next mistake rather than the next line break.

Just have to accept we are poor. I think Sea Eagles will take this one soundly.

Latest posts