What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Sea Eagles

Dragons22

Juniors
The amount of opportunities in the first 20.
Maranta is a bit of a joke.
But the coach is a bigger joke.
Gosh I love Mary.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
The coaches assessment of the game will be an interesting mouthful of jibber !
"yeah nah we lose cam early on from there momentum shift it ref fault we no have de belin or gaz i am smart coach i no what i am do ing i promise we make final ooga ooga"

We've got a halfback that is not premiership winning material. Also our highest paid player. How good are his mistakes and dropped balls this game.

We've got Norman who has disappeared this game.

We have forwards who are not up to standard

We have youngsters like Robson and Pearson who ppl talk up and haven't seen anything special yet.

Dropped balls. Cheap penalties. Must be Mary's fault...blah blah blah :joy::joy::joy:
Do you think Leilua deserves to be on the field this long while korbin sits on the bench ????

j0nesy

Bench
ill tell you what if Rav and Maranta are the best we’ve got then we’re in a world of pain. These guys are the worst wingers I’ve seen in 1st grade. Ian Herron and Darryl Halligan look like world beaters compared to them.

Dragons22

Juniors
So this idiot of a coach helps us lose to the 2 teams which we have amazing records against.
Manly and the Warriors.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I think Manly beat any team in the NRL today. Still, Mary has no idea how to teach players not to panic.

Second halves are a real problem under Mary

ozbuck

Juniors
ill tell you what if Rav and Maranta are the best we’ve got then we’re in a world of pain. These guys are the worst wingers I’ve seen in 1st grade. Ian Herron and Darryl Halligan look like world beaters compared to them.

We are not premiership material. Our big name players ARE NOT premiership material. Hunt has a good game every 5 games...bad odds when going through the finals