What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Sea Eagles

Maranta picked never looked like he has any clue or any reason to be in fb ...
Pulls korbin on puts Leilua for way to looong
Leaves Leilua on when his clearly not interested
Pulls fritzel off when McInnes goes down
Picks field on the bench for ???? His usually 5-7 mins
Just venting over the stupidity of our head coach

ozbuck

Juniors
The amount of opportunities in the first 20.
Maranta is a bit of a joke.
But the coach is a bigger joke.
Gosh I love Mary.

Cheap dropped balls. Tackles missed that weren't last week. Our so called star players playing rubbish. Cheap penalties. This is Mary's grand plan?

Hahaha

If Mary is not a premiership material coach, then our players are not either. This team wasnt before the season began. Open your eyes and wake up.

The players are not up to standard...individually (except frizz and Vaughn) or collectively

SAP58

Juniors
I would love to see Mary’s speech to the Board to be reappointed ! He must be the best salesman in the world, I have a few blokes at work that could benefit from such a good presentation. Or maybe our Board is incompetent ?

j0nesy

Bench
Remember last week when someone said we will never stand a chance at finals unless McInnes is dropped?

Lol

Lol, which idiot said that? McIness had been our best player all season. He was a bit off last week, but he’s been great this year.
I’ve got to say, there are a few players that are well and truly overhyped on this forum. Robson is one of them. He is bog average and his marker defence Is weak, which is a worry for a hooker. I can handle him going to the cows. He had a long way to go if he’s going to make it as a first grader.

Dragons22

Juniors
This is 2 tries away from blowing out to 40.
1 win in the last 7 games.
And that win was against the shittest team in the league.
His achievements are: two decent wins against the worst team, 1 point win against the Donkeys (who are also hopeless), 1 point win against Knights, 2 point win against Manly.
His embarrassments: second half collapse against Souths conceding 26 in the second half, another 26 collapse against Parramatta in the second half, a scoreless second half against Warriors, 20 points conceded, 45-12 against Newcastle and now this.
Mary your absolute genius. But the board are the real brain’s trust. Re-signed the dud after round 6. And have him a leave pass.

Bench
There goes this game, there goes 2019 and beyond.
The club is an embarrassment as is the team and the biggest clown is McIdiot
There are disrespecting the culture and history of our once great team.
The big red V and what it stood for is now a distant memory

j0nesy

Bench
Down f**king 28-8 and we’re still playing 1 out and refusing to offload or support. I’m struggling week in week out to support this team. We are so poorly coached. I packed my membership in 2014 when Mary was renewed. When will we finally ditch him?