What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I'm staying at Penrith Panfers for three nights this coming weekend. What are my chances of making it back to Brissy?

You'll be right. It's great base to see the sites of the west. I'd recommend a drive to Willmot via Mt Druitt Westfield and back. IF you need your car to disappear, just leave it at Westfield.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm staying at Penrith Panfers for three nights this coming weekend. What are my chances of making it back to Brissy?

Are you visiting any of the places I reccomend?
And it is quite safe there. I was only mugged once by 3 girls. Tongans. All for a jacket. I ended in hospital. Black and blue.

Eelogical

Referee
You'll be right. It's great base to see the sites of the west. I'd recommend a drive to Willmot via Mt Druitt Westfield and back. IF you need your car to disappear, just leave it at Westfield.
Sites of the west, eh.........lol. There's no sights in the west apart from the view of the mountains or the hookers on the Great Western. How's your sights of Lismore going? What takes your fancy, the Channon markets or a drive to Blue Knob?

Eelogical

Referee
Are you visiting any of the places I reccomend?
And it is quite safe there. I was only mugged once by 3 girls. Tongans. All for a jacket. I ended in hospital. Black and blue.
Some I already know, some not at all. In the end, dining options will be determined by the good women in our lives.

Sites of the west, eh.........lol. There's no sights in the west apart from the view of the mountains or the hookers on the Great Western. How's your sights of Lismore going? What takes your fancy, the Channon markets or a drive to Blue Knob?

I can't see Lismore from Lyneham. Though I did spend a bit of time there playing cricket as a youngster.
I also like The Simpleton's 1990s rock anthem 'Lismore, 2480'.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Apparently, nobody likes Blue Knob.
latest

Eelogical

Referee
Good. I can see why some merkins on here live on the Northern Beaches. Its a quality spot.

Actually noticed a few signs advertising Yamba when I was driving out of Tamworth on Sunday morning. You didn't put those up did you?
No I didn't. I've decided to cease promoting the place.

Latest posts