What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Women's Origin - NSW 14-4 QLD @ North Sydney

Women's Origin: NSW Women v QLD Women

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Women's Origin 2019
New South Wales Women v Queensland Women
North Sydney Oval, North Sydney (TICKETS)
Friday 21 June 2019

Gates 5:30pm / U18 Women's Origin 5:45pm / Women's Origin 7:35pm

TL-NSWW19.png

1. Corban McGregor 2. Jessica Sergis 3. Tiana Penitani 4. Isabelle Kelly 5. Shakiah Tungai 6. Kirra Dibb 7. Maddison Studdon 8. Simaima Taufa 9. Kylie Hilder 10. Vanessa Foliaki 11. Kezie Apps 12. Shontelle Stowers 13. Hannah Southwell
Interchange: 14. Botille Vette-Welsh 15. Holli Wheeler 16. Takilele Katoa 17. Millie Boyle 18. Shaylee Bent

TL-QLDW19a.png

1. Chelsea Baker 2. Karina Brown 3. Stephanie Mooka 4. Amber Pilley 5. Meg Ward 6. Ali Brigginshaw 7. Jenni-sue Hoepper 8. Heather Ballinger 9. Brittany Breayley 10. Stephanie Hancock 11. Tazmin Gray 12. Annette Brander 13. Rona Peters
Interchange: 14. Amy Turner 15. Tallisha Harden 16. Chelsea Lenarduzzi 17. Jessika Elliston 18. Elle Stitt

yzTHpsT.png

Referees: Grant Atkins, Belinda Sharpe
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Ben Lowe​

Last edited:

kbw

Bench
I'll be going with my daughter on Friday night. She's normally an arty type who isn't into sport but she's been looking forward to this for months.
I would recommend getting there early for the u18s too, I think it will be good game

ram raid

Bench
Was a cracker last year!! I don't know much about any of the players but they are way better than I would have imagined. Especially tackling. I'll be watching for sure.

SBD82

Coach
Pretty pumped. Great way to kick off the weekend of footy.

Does anyone know if the early game is also televised?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Seems that the mods have an agenda against myself and several other posters in regards to a woman being a hottie.

If I said that an NRL player *insert name* was a hottie would that be acceptable?

FYI the hot women threads in FFB have been deleted as well. Thanks for the heads up.....

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I also took the overs for the game total so instead of entertaining footy you just watch 2 teams become geniused as soon as they are in the opposition 20 I apologise in advance

Diesel

Coach
Great to have a game at NSO, but what’s the reason is not played in Qld this year?