What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joe lovodua ..........

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the boy plays ok for a second grade player almost mom performace tonight . say goodbye im sure someone will give him a go in first grade ,but not dickhead im sure.............oh for some vision
And how many of his opposition were park footballers?

Not even lowly Canterbury Cup grade players, but standard suburban grade players..

But yes, he’s the next club saviour..

Crush

Coach

Not even lowly Canterbury Cup grade players, but standard suburban grade players..

I didn't waste my time watching but I'm guessing it was another one sided joke exhibition game from a couple of international teams that any NRL team would flog on a bad day?
Wasted weekend of footy, rugby league is only and should only be a club game.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
So, here's a young Dragons player, playing for his country and some want to belittle his achievement. Yes, the opposition wasn't much, but you can only play against what is put in front of you. I thought he was arguably MOM and outplayed some of his more experienced teammates and opposition. He could very well turn into a Brandon Smith type of player from the bench.

While we are at it, I thought the other 2 young Dragons also acquitted themselves well. Jacob Kiraz played SG Ball for the Dragons this year Jalal Bazzaz has been playing JF this year after representing the junior Kangeroos last year. But I guess these guys are just park footballers as well!

possm

Coach
I didn't waste my time watching but I'm guessing it was another one sided joke exhibition game from a couple of international teams that any NRL team would flog on a bad day?
Wasted weekend of footy, rugby league is only and should only be a club game.
I agree this was a wasted weekend of footy - except for SOO game 2. I still hold the view that SOO and international games should be held after seasons end even if it means that the NRL competition may have to be cut short a couple of weeks. Just lose the bye idea and you can have it all without disruption to the NRL competition. Makes sense to me.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
So, here's a young Dragons player, playing for his country and some want to belittle his achievement. Yes, the opposition wasn't much, but you can only play against what is put in front of you. I thought he was arguably MOM and outplayed some of his more experienced teammates and opposition. He could very well turn into a Brandon Smith type of player from the bench.

While we are at it, I thought the other 2 young Dragons also acquitted themselves well. Jacob Kiraz played SG Ball for the Dragons this year Jalal Bazzaz has been playing JF this year after representing the junior Kangeroos last year. But I guess these guys are just park footballers as well!

They said Jacob Kiraz is off to the cowboys next year
Only 17 and on for a short time but looks like a handy young prospect

Walpole

Juniors
As they say, you can only play what's in front of you, but unfortunately if you're playing NRL the team in front of you will be a few steps up from Lebanon. Still, good on Joe, might as well give him a run in first grade, this seasons quickly going to shit anyway.

grouch

First Grade
As they say, you can only play what's in front of you, but unfortunately if you're playing NRL the team in front of you will be a few steps up from Lebanon. Still, good on Joe, might as well give him a run in first grade, this seasons quickly going to shit anyway.
Lovodua did actually play (off the bench) in the World Cup semi final back in 2017, against Australia, and the Fiji win over NZ in the quarters. Limited minutes those nights but he held his own. Would be nice to see him get some NRL games, especially if Robson has signed with the Cowboys

Overseas dragon

Juniors

who the f**k said he was the saviour idiot just a talented youngster who's playing under a coach who wouldn't see talent if it was standing in front of him