What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. CAM

Quigs

Immortal
Narhh you heathens Ive joined the CamFam and have created a small nativity scene in my front yard. Cam the Man smack bang inthe middle. I've got 400 real small birthday cake type candles and have two minature filing cabinets. I've got a series of minature refs whistles and some minature wrestling holds magazines. I've even got a couple of Brissie Donkeys.

I've got 50 minature commentators all gathered outside of the main area just waiting to crawl up Cams arse.

Now I am at a bit of a quandary here. I don't know what I should use to stick into the small Cam figure. Should I use those pins with little bubbles on the end or should I just use sharpe double ended tooth picks.

Whatever I use will they have any effect on him before I light the 400 candles and the Nativity scene combusts. Maybe I should just use lighter fluid and take out all including the 50 arse licking commentators.

Whichever way it pans out I still think I might be in for a very long 70 minutes

Narhh you heathens Ive joined the CamFam and have created a small nativity scene in my front yard. Cam the Man smack bang inthe middle. I've got 400 real small birthday cake type candles and have two minature filing cabinets. I've got a series of minature refs whistles and some minature wrestling holds magazines. I've even got a couple of Brissie Donkeys.

I've got 50 minature commentators all gathered outside of the main area just waiting to crawl up Cams arse.

Now I am at a bit of a quandary here. I don't know what I should use to stick into the small Cam figure. Should I use those pins with little bubbles on the end or should I just use sharpe double ended tooth picks.

Whatever I use will they have any effect on him before I light the 400 candles and the Nativity scene combusts. Maybe I should just use lighter fluid and take out all including the 50 arse licking commentators.

Whichever way it pans out I still think I might be in for a very long 70 minutes

Can you include a miniature Mick Ennis with angel wings giving him a congratulatory pat on the back?

Card Shark

Immortal
Even if it wasn’t Cam’s birthday, we wouldn’t win this.

Whilst we almost always give them a run for their money, we have been that diabolical against 2 shit teams recently, that we will probably be officially knocked out of the comp after today.

i.e. concede 50+ points

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Even if it wasn’t Cam’s birthday, we wouldn’t win this.

Whilst we almost always give them a run for their money, we have been that diabolical against 2 shit teams recently, that we will probably be officially knocked out of the comp after today.

i.e. concede 50+ points
Agreed. They'll carve us up.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Games like this are good for the mental state, knowing we’re not meant to win is a bonus. If we win I’ll obviously be happy but not disappointed if we lose.

I hope we rip this merkins head off and smash him. Even if we lose I want us to hit him hard every time he touches it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’d just like to see them kick a goal, preferably with Cam Smiths head as the ball....
Non plussed to be honest - will be out on the town so like last few weeks avoid the drama and can have a great laugh reading the game day posts later

Stake Removed

First Grade
Season on line, cant when this game its all over, already out of 8 after Panthers won.

Coach Morris under pressure we miss finals worst result since 2014.

Under performing name players need to stand up tonight, they need to be told you dont win, get ready for Jets, there is no excuse tonight need to win.

Teams in recent weeks who on paper should have lost have won and away from home no reason cant happen tonight

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sharks team currently listed

20. A.Gray
2. S.Feki
3. B.Xerri
4. J.Dugan
5. J.Morris
6. S.Johnson
7. C.Townsend
8. A.Fifita
9. J.Brailey
10. M.Prior
11. B.Nikora
14. K.Capewell
13. J.Williams
Bench
15. J.Bukuya
16. A.Woods
17. B.Uele
18. B.Magoulias
Res
19. K.Flanagan
21. B.Brailey

Sharks team currently listed

20. A.Gray
2. S.Feki
3. B.Xerri
4. J.Dugan
5. J.Morris
6. S.Johnson
7. C.Townsend
8. A.Fifita
9. J.Brailey
10. M.Prior
11. B.Nikora
14. K.Capewell
13. J.Williams
Bench
15. J.Bukuya
16. A.Woods
17. B.Uele
18. B.Magoulias
Res
19. K.Flanagan
21. B.Brailey

If that exact side runs out, and in those positions, I'll come to the Sharkcast party in a pink two-two

Latest posts