What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. CAM

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I find it hard to be critical if gray because when he was playing, he went alright & we weren’t playing as badly.

I’m not being critical, I like Gray and hope we keep him next season. But JAC and Vunivalu are both incredibly good wingers and run circles around most opponents

fizman

Bench
I genuinely expect us to win tonight. I was right calling the losses against the Bulldogs and Broncos.

You all know we lose against the teams we are expected to beat and vice versa.

Tonight, we will throw the footy around like a hot potato and second phase will be magnificent.

No need for a Fire Up speech, we love playing Melbourne. It is the perfect time to get our season back on track.

I am very confident of an outstanding performance.

What will annoy everyone is that tonight’s effort will have been good enough to have beaten Canberra, Canterbury and Brisbane.

snout

First Grade
Sharks team currently listed

20. A.Gray
2. S.Feki
3. B.Xerri
4. J.Dugan
5. J.Morris
6. S.Johnson
7. C.Townsend
8. A.Fifita
9. J.Brailey
10. M.Prior
11. B.Nikora
14. K.Capewell
13. J.Williams
Bench
15. J.Bukuya
16. A.Woods
17. B.Uele
18. B.Magoulias
Res
19. K.Flanagan
21. B.Brailey
Moyza dropped

Card Shark

Immortal
Tonight, we will throw the footy around like a hot potato

That’s what cost us the last 2 weeks, not doing the hard yards up the guts, expecting it to be a walkover.

I know we won’t be expecting that tonight but the key to beating Melbourne is getting in the grind with them.

That’s when we play our best & that’s what we need to do to have any chance.

sandshark

Bench
Did you guys know that it is Cam Smith's 400 game today? Just thought i'd let everyone know, not sure if there is enough advertisement today.

CEO

Juniors
Don’t think to much to go for us tonight.

Hoping Cam Smith goes to Sin Bin once.

Latest posts