What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

BBTB

Juniors
I think Graham will fire up regardless of the situation. He’s a natural professional & passionate person.
Really admire Graham's fighting spirit.....
But unfortunately his best is along way behind him...
I really wish, he could
:fire:fire up. But, he's only a shadow of his former self. :cry:

sco22

Juniors
Just wish we had a board with the same vision as the one of the 1950's and 60s who completely revolutionised the training regime and turned league into a professional sport. What we could accomplish if we had men of vision leading us instead of people content with mediocrity.
That was Frank Facer 1956 to 1978 the best administrator ever to control a footy club.

rednwhites

Juniors
I've given up!
Worst situation I have ever seen.
Disgrace.
Good night all.
CC

Being a real Dragons fan now is living a nightmare in every single way. Things were rough under McGregor but since the whole JDB thing it has just spiralled out of control like a grey cloud.

Scraping those consecutive wins was actually the worst thing that could happen to us. The media know nothing. They are all so poor at analysing and seeing through what is going on. Those who are most invested in this club and aren't benefiting from a job are those who are best judges, and we are completely ignored.

All I can say to you is at least you are not alone.

BLM01

First Grade
Being a real Dragons fan now is living a nightmare in every single way. Things were rough under McGregor but since the whole JDB thing it has just spiralled out of control like a grey cloud.

Scraping those consecutive wins was actually the worst thing that could happen to us. The media know nothing. They are all so poor at analysing and seeing through what is going on. Those who are most invested in this club and aren't benefiting from a job are those who are best judges, and we are completely ignored.

Well said re the media. They analyse and bring in stats to suit their agenda and commentary.
Most ask or write the same stupid roundabout tip toe questions / articles to get stupid rehearsed cliche answers from the players and coaches.
They have short memories conveniently and the main stream TV journos (not commentators) talk up some influential people and past / present players in the game by sucking up big time and are more interested on getting brownie points from the masses by towing the political correctness garbage re how the game should be administered and played.
Yeh they are enjoying their ride on the coat tails of the money thrown at them by the NRL, FOX and 9 and why wouldnt you, but the ones that have never played the game at any level believe that they are the only experts on all things rugby league
Why did I even go there?...ranting again..time to call it a nite.

nontime111

Juniors

I concur brother, isnt it a tragedy that our GREAT MIGHTY club has reached the pissant low of actually really celebrating a player when he merely plays to avge first grade standard! the rest of the time....zeros one win every 8 or 9 games this is NOT my team!

Qapm

Juniors
If I win the Lotto this week or next and at the press conference after Panthers or Souths destroy the Saints I would do the following.

(legal disclaimer, just a fictional what if and not actionable advice for reporters after the game, though many will buy you a schooner if you do)

1 With my new found lotto money bribe my way in as a journo to McGregors post game pass the blame Q&A

2 - get a tall glass. Can be different sizes for different blokes but I need a very tall glass

3 - fill glass half way with water. Only half way because of the whole displacement thing

4 - wait until Mary starts saying shite like "we can still make the 8 if the team's 4 to 11 on the ladder lose all the rest of their games and we will win all our remaining" that will be my queue to

5 - insert my penis into the tall glass of water and wait for the next pass the blame statement from Mary then

6 - with a quick and rapid motion launch one long wet dick towards Mary's forehead. The goal is a large mushroom print on his forehead that bears witness to his shiite

7 - don't think there is any judge that will convict me for this community service

At the very least when you watch Mary's defer the blame pressers after the games you can award how many mushroom prints every time he says something that would make you follow steps 1 to 6 above. Basically anything he says that pisses you so much you would risk doing some time in Goulburn with Qapm for mushroom print laying

I like the odds at the TAB that Mary's press conference after Panthers will be 5 mushroom prints and will take the long odds for 8 mushroom prints after Souths

Carlton

Juniors
I'd take Anthony Griffin. He seems to have the tactical smarts.
But no doubt it will be Trent Barrett.

I wouldn't want to see Griffin as the long term coach but I would like to see them bring him in for a couple of years and let him kick some heads. The team needs some old school discipline not a mate and a coach who will utilise the players natural games as part of the game plan.

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors

The media obviously have an agenda .No one could be so stupid as not to see how hopeless mcgregor is in every way

Latest posts