What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 VS Dragons

TheFrog

Coach
I think Brent Naden is a winger. He loves to pin his ears back and when he does pass itisnt the best.

I still love him though. I think he could be a beast winger for us. If we find a decent centre... he's easily our best atm.
A bit of Mary about him.

Haha

That try was all three of our halves, the bomb from Cleary, Maloney at dummy half, the pass from Luai to Cleary and finally Clearys pass to Naden

Let’s revolutionise rugby league with three halves!

forby

Juniors
Cant watch it on my phone this week, I lost it somewhere in China! Listening to it on the ABC here in the morning in Fall River, Massachusetts. Lets hope they don't let in any easy points!

mxlegend99

Referee
So who thought our attack couldnt be better with Nathan on the field?

Highest score of the year with him on field. Its all about how theteam is playing more than the individuals. He's fitting into an expansive attack just fine. As if he wouldnt though. He will do exactly what the coach wants him to do...even if it wasnt his dad.

Vicpanther

Juniors
As shit as it is having lui on the bench. When he comes on the opposition gets scared and don't know where to look. Add in Mitch/wayde and it's all positives.

Highest score of the year with him on field. Its all about how theteam is playing more than the individuals. He's fitting into an expansive attack just fine. As if he wouldnt though. He will do exactly what the coach wants him to do...even if it wasnt his dad.

It’s been a great game, but expansive footy week after week is not always going to be possible. Let’s wait to see more.

Vicpanther

Juniors

He does his job. Same as with origin. Doesn't need to be flashy just do his work and it pays off.

Dragons are a broken team, but still our best performance for this year for mine.

Huge test next week. Really looking forward to that.

kinghippo

Juniors
That’s the game the team needed.
Everyone clicked into gear and the points flowed.
Great to see some tries!
Really happy to see Cleary look dangerous.

Latest posts