What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 VS Dragons

mxlegend99

Referee
Coming off such a terrible game I am more worried about them bouncing back and having a decent gamethen if they had played well against the Raiders.

We can definitely win this. But we need to take them seriously. With Raiders the week after. This win is extra important IMO. Raiders game will beour toughest in months.

Fangs

Coach
26-10 for me. With 4 penalty goals.

Expecting a win, we are better in the effort areas. Raiders back 5 were good but not great, we only need to match that to score points. Very weak on the fringes. Big pack and probably better than ours but we just need to handle them.

No Latimore but Graham could return.

They didn't play 80 minutes yesterday so I don't count the short turn around.

Last edited:

Panfa

Juniors
Mary still thinks they can win the comp the guy is a dreamer cant win a comp if you cant make the semis paul wake up you fool.

MrBlack

Juniors
If we want to be taken seriously, we win this game - simple as that

6 in a row won’t mean much if we can’t beat a team that we are likely to be duelling with for a spot in the 8.

We're on a 6 game winning streak. It has to come to an end eventually, but yes, this week we need to win.

Saints are a boxer who is wobbling against the ropes. If we cant fire the knockout punch then we are no better.

OldPanther

Coach
We're on a 6 game winning streak. It has to come to an end eventually, but yes, this week we need to win.

Saints are a boxer who is wobbling against the ropes. If we cant fire the knockout punch then we are no better.

Their confidence must be pretty low right now.

franklin2323

Immortal
If we want to be taken seriously, we win this game - simple as that

6 in a row won’t mean much if we can’t beat a team that we are likely to be duelling with for a spot in the 8.

This. You want to play Sept these are the kind of games that are must wins

Luke Bowden

First Grade
With Cleary back, who comes off the bench?

I suspect Ivan will pick.
14.Egan
15.Luai
16.Leota
17.RCG

He seems to like that.

I suspect Jed will be back to Canterbury Cup.

14.Egan
15.Luai
16.Leota
17.RCG

He seems to like that.

Hate Luai on the bench normally, but this week it makes some sense with Cleary being back from injury & Maloney exhausted.

Crashtest

Juniors

14.Egan
15.Luai
16.Leota
17.RCG

He seems to like that.

I think your right unfortunately. Although neither Egan or Luai deserve to be dropped, we are going to be smashed by the better forward packs if both remain as part of the ongoing bench rotation.

Latest posts