What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We’ve gone into this year a reported mill below the cap. How was having tpa’s going to help if we haven’t used all the cap?
The point is we are spending less on players than the top sides. If we're under the cap we're even spending less than ordinary sides like Manly, who have only won one more game than us, and who are a good chance of finishing the year with fewer wins than us.

Gronk

Staff member
So the Sharks lose Kyle Flanagan because they spent too much on Shaun Johnson who continues to be a very inconsistent player. Glad we didn't bite. We would have lost Dylan Brown.

They have also lost one of those Brailey hooker brothers to Newcastle. Brent Read said on 2MMM that Newie can't register him for 2020+ until they release a player. I think that's why Ese'ese has been linked to us.

Avenger

Immortal
I like what BA is doing with the squad. We will have a better more balanced side next year, We need another big bopper up front and hopefully we can offload Nick Kyrgios back to tennis.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So the Sharks lose Kyle Flanagan because they spent too much on Shaun Johnson who continues to be a very inconsistent player. Glad we didn't bite. We would have lost Dylan Brown.
and lol at all the dimwits saying that the Roosters must have no salary cap because they have signed him (not on here, we are smarter than that). They are replacing Cooper Cronk ffs. It's probably saving them 800k. I do wonder what they will do with Lam, Lamb and the other kid who has played at seven this year who I can't remember his name. Hopefully they all turn out to be duds.

pazzaeel

Juniors
He has good stats but I reckon Nathan Brown stifles our attack a bit like Paul Gallen at the Sharks.

#justsayin

I agree. Runs to the line at 100 miles an hour than just stops and gets dominated. i would like to see him run into a hole that quickly.

Latest posts