What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
If we sign RCG, Welsch, Josh Jackson and when we include Blake I would say that this recruitment drive is on par with
Riddell, Tahu, PJ Marsh and Stringer in season 2005.
Dunno .... those 2005 guys made a massive difference - I'd still rate them better

But I guess if that is how you feel then you will no doubt be changing your vote in the get rid of BA poll?

There’s a reason Penrith want to get rid of RCG and that’s because he’s soft. Might as well keep Mannah instead that how bad RCG is. The bloke grows a Mo and all of sudden people think he’s a good player. Overrated!

Eelogical

Referee
A few guys in Panthers forum where talking about him being a handy signing.
Homeless-Near-Bangla-Sahib-Gurudwara-10-Dec.-2011-Minhaj-Akram.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
There’s a reason Penrith want to get rid of RCG and that’s because he’s soft. Might as well keep Mannah instead that how bad RCG is. The bloke grows a Mo and all of sudden people think he’s a good player. Overrated!
IIRC he had broken jaw twice in 2 years. He has not returned with confidence. That does not mean he has forgotten how to play.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Dunno .... those 2005 guys made a massive difference - I'd still rate them better

But I guess if that is how you feel then you will no doubt be changing your vote in the get rid of BA poll?
Its pretty obvious our recruitment and retention has gone to another level. Who's fault previous efforts were or who's driving the new and improved version it matters not. Its just better. Once all this talent is on board and the dead wood gone its then a matter of developing the teamwork and tactics to ensure consistently good performances. Have we got the coaching team to maximize this opportunity? Lets hope so although changes to BAs staff is always a possibility I suppose.

Where's the Josh Jackson rumors coming from? Can't see anything elsewhere. His folks live next door to some relatives of mine up at Belmont. Good bloke from a good family.

Latest posts