What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just reading some of your utterances on the Tigers forum old mate. Maybe take your own advice?

Mr Frog, there’s no need to be rude.

This thread is about togetherness.

Those that return with a rude quip are undermining the effort.

Whatever I may say at home is not trolling.

Of all of the clubs in the comp at the time, if we had to merge, the magpies seemed to be the best of the clubs to merge with.

They were a club of tremendous character and history and we weren’t losing our identity as much as gaining a brother to journey through the league together.

Whereas you were a few seconds away from merging with big brother, the eels.

OldPanther

Coach
But we did care. Enough to spurn the eels and Canterbury...

Of all of the clubs in the comp at the time, if we had to merge, the magpies seemed to be the best of the clubs to merge with.

They were a club of tremendous character and history and we weren’t losing our identity as much as gaining a brother to journey through the league together.

Whereas you were a few seconds away from merging with big brother, the eels.

But we didn't. Though if you think I would have hated it you'd be correct. Anyway it's been fun banter but I'm tired. Have a good night Catbros

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
But we didn't. Though if you think I would have hated it you'd be correct. Anyway it's been fun banter but I'm tired. Have a good night Catbros
Jesus, man, I understand.

Hell, you poor bastards were so traumatised by East's raiding your ranks that you jumped ship to superleague to get away from it all. That's commitment!

You lads are honoured to have one of our mods visit in person.

We don’t see a lot of them patrolling openly on wt lu.

They usually do a lot of back office stuff and intelligence work.

They can sniff out a troll three forums away.

I’ve only been set upon with the baton by the wt mods a few times. They called it “ friendly fire” at the time. That’s what they told me anyways.

So I’d say this is a historic thread.

He’s a good bloke that old panther.

Latest posts