What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most people have zero tolerance for sex offences committed against women and then playing the victim.

All of the May apologists, you're little more than second rate knuckle-draggers yourselves.

Why you continue to support this defiant moron defies logic.

He's stuffed your club good and proper and without a public statement, for all we know, he doesn't give a rats. Who knows?

I think he will be on his knees on Wednesday, begging for his job. No more "what are you going to do about?"

Well Tyrone, something is being done about it.

I am a Tigers fan. Not sure you could call me petty. I have been called a great many things by people who don't even follow Rugby League and I am not sure I could put up a decent argument against there character assessment of me.

I have revisited this forum to say I wish to congratulate the Penrith Panthers club on how they have handled this matter. I have also been impressed by a great many posts I have read here.

My immediate impression of May's post of himself outside the courtroom with his coach behind him and the song he put with it would be seen by the vast majority of people as a kick in the guts to the woman concerned and a message in general that everyone who thought he had done wrong could get stuffed.

This image associated not only his team, the whole club, all the Panthers supporters but the entire Penrith area with such an implied statement.

Panthers management had to act for the benefit of all those I mentioned above.

I have gained a great deal of respect for Panthers fans reading the discussion that has taken place here.

It is a pity this episode has taken place to tarnish your well deserved Premiership win.
Welcome to Panthers LU Ned.

We always welcome constructive comments and people who want to make a contribution to all matters Panthera.

As you would have seen, the May issue was feisty from the get go. A lot of us who stood up for the victims and women against knuckle draggers were set upon.

Later today, I will post a roll of honour tribute post for the Panther forumers who stood up for the victim and justice. People I deeply respect and admire even if we don’t always get on. I won’t do a hall of shame because that’s not the Panther way. It’s a time for forgiveness and healing. After the decision, @murraymob was quick to espouse the benefits of a speedy recovery process. He is right.

My tribute to the Panthers courage is expressed in my avatar for 24 hours according to my promise to our friend @soc123_au ( Socky)

Thanks for visiting us, we appreciate your kind words.

Last edited:
C5334305-E792-49CA-902C-0787F11ECA58.jpeg

Alice the mascot from Janey Unlimited suggests the Izzard name could be honoured.

That zevonovistica was a hero wasn’t he?

Chris Mortimer was a hero.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Silverdale
Great news just got of the phone with the penrith board .during construction the porto loos as a group will be named the Silverdale
Your legacy grows

The rodent stuff is pushing the envelope mate. For a man who purports to respect women it's really poor.

The reference to Alice the mascot was not at all a gender thing. You’ve invented that yourself Socky.

Even Janey saw the fun in it. Alice just rolled her eyes as she normally does.

DinkyDi

Juniors
The reference to Alice the mascot was not at all a gender thing. You’ve invented that yourself Socky.

No. It was directed at me. I do not see the humor in it. Grow up, and that is all I am going to say.

No. It was directed at me. I do not see the humor in it. Grow up, and that is all I am going to say.

Don’t tell me what I was thinking you flip!

You’re all happy at the time, giving it a “like” and Socky takes a mistaken exception and you go beserk.

Ffs. You’ll be booted off your own forum at this rate!

DinkyDi

Juniors
Don’t tell me what I was thinking you flip!

You’re all happy at the time, giving it a “like” and Socky takes a mistaken exception and you go beserk.

Ffs. You’ll be booted off your own forum at this rate!
You referenced my name, in a patronizing way. My name is JANE, there is no y in my name. You know that, as does anyone else. Oh, and I doubt I will. You come in here, constantly rabbling on, and you, have not been booted out? That is it we are DONE.

soc123_au

Staff member

It doesnt have to be a gender thing to be in poor taste. Disrespect is still disrespect.

edit. If you back to your op involving the rat, just after it Alice made it pretty clear she is over that kind of bullshit to the point she has had enough of the forum. Time to pull your head in and play nice. I'm all for humour, and appreciate your brand of it for the most part, but lines and shit.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It doesnt have to be a gender thing to be in poor taste. Disrespect is still disrespect.
You referenced my name, in a patronizing way. My name is JANE, there is no y in my name. You know that, as does anyone else. Oh, and I doubt I will. You come in here, constantly rabbling on, and you, have not been booted out? That is it we are DONE.

I totally agree with both above comments. I've had it up to pussy's bow with Silverdale's behaviour.

It's abuse in all it's glory,

If ir walks like a duck, talks like a duck GUESS WHAT...........It's a BLOODY DUCK.

soc123_au

Staff member
Is insulting guys ok Socky?
I have no problem with it, others might though. The only reason I bought it up is because you claim to be a bastion of social justice when it comes to women. Then you go out of your way to wind up 2 of them at any opportunity. You dont have to like them, but practice what you preach.