What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
The first wasn’t an ACL, it was meniscus, they misdiagnosed hence why he is back already.

Also the other knee this time.

Would certainly knock his asking price down as he’d miss the entire preseason and possibly first few rounds if it is an ACL this time.
No he did his ACL in 2017, then he did his meniscus and now it looks like he’s done his ACL again

Gronk

Staff member
Brent Reid on triple m: talking about the big money offer to CW from Parra could be in jeopardy.

Tooooks

Bench
I thought T-Rex had retired for some reason then I switch on Fox and he’s playing Canterbury Cup for Manly.

I think I’m a bit slow.

Gronk

Staff member
Sounds like Brent Read is bullshitting. I thought our big money offer for CW was actually small money and thats why it was rejected.
Well he went onto say that he would possibly miss out on his big payday and be forced to stay with Storm for unders because he will miss the first half of 2020.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We seem to have the Recryitment Gods smiling on us recently.
Hayne
Luke
Gurgess
Welsh
DWZ for the resson we eventually snared Waqa.
Good management or good luck? Id like to think the former.

We seem to have the Recryitment Gods smiling on us recently.
Hayne
Luke
Gurgess
Welsh
DWZ for the resson we eventually snared Waqa.
Good management or good luck? Id like to think the former.

Good management is often about holding your breath while you wait for more information....and obviously working out how much more info you need to act.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Well he went onto say that he would possibly miss out on his big payday and be forced to stay with Storm for unders because he will miss the first half of 2020.
Carryanis on ABC reckons he had already taken up an option with the Storm, but was also given permission to negotiate. Also that our offer was 1.5 million over 3 years.

Incorrect

Coach
Carryanis on ABC reckons he had already taken up an option with the Storm, but was also given permission to negotiate. Also that our offer was 1.5 million over 3 years.
500K is a lot of coin for a bloke averaging 35 minutes a game... Blessing in disguise maybe that injury. For us, obviously, not for Welsh. Wish him a speedy recovery, horrible luck for him...

Latest posts