What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He is just an un-flushable turd that sits in the bowl grinning at you when ever you open the lid of the crapper.
How’s your gastrointestinal health OT?

You may want to go get yourself checked as that doesn’t seem like an occurrence that healthy folk experience..

Dragonsamy

Bench
How’s your gastrointestinal health OT?

You may want to go get yourself checked as that doesn’t seem like an occurrence that healthy folk experience..

f**k off.
You have had over 35000 post a not one off them is of significance or intelligence or even football knowledge. When I tell you to piss off in fact 80% of the people who posted on here wish you would pissed off.
You stinking rotten Merkin. I know you'll come back with something witty which won't be witty more like f*** witty. Dick head

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k off.
You have had over 35000 post a not one off them is of significance or intelligence or even football knowledge. When I tell you to piss off in fact 80% of the people who posted on here wish you would pissed off.
You stinking rotten Merkin. I know you'll come back with something witty which won't be witty more like f*** witty. Dick head
Come on man, don’t preach to me about intelligence in a post where you appear barely literate..

Take a breath, come back and try again..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k off you self preaching wanker.
Why have you sent another thread off track?

I’ve merely commented on the fact that the Dragons have spoken to Josh Reynolds management, and you decide to start spitting out curse words and personal insults?

Does that seem like a logical or rational thing to do?

Stop wasting everyone’s time with your crap & get back to discussing footy please..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Why have you sent another thread off track?

I’ve merely commented on the fact that the Dragons have spoken to Josh Reynolds management, and you decide to start spitting out curse words and personal insults?

Does that seem like a logical or rational thing to do?

Stop wasting everyone’s time with your crap & get back to discussing footy please..

Boo hoo dick head .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You really aren’t doing yourself any favours here, I’ll try help you as I’m a nice guy..

We are an option for Josh Reynolds next year. I don’t think we should sign him but discussions have occurred.

Thankfully he does have other options at this stage.

Dragonsamy

Bench
You really aren’t doing yourself any favours here, I’ll try help you as I’m a nice guy..

We are an option for Josh Reynolds next year. I don’t think we should sign him but discussions have occurred.

Thankfully he does have other options at this stage.

Still a dick head that's you Muzby

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Still a dick head that's you Muzby
Okay mate, I understand that you dislike my opinions.. But perhaps if you disagree with what I say you could provide a differing opinion to try and change my minds, instead of just standing there calling names..

It’s rather childish..

Latest posts