What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 22: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best team to trouble the manly side with the players we got.
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Talau
4. Masters
5. Momirovski
6. Benji
7. Brooks
8. Eisenhouth
9. Liddle
10. Clark
11. Garner
12. MCK
13. Matterson

14. McQueen
15. Twal
16. Mikeale
17. Lawrence
What would you change in the side or is it solid.
Mbye, Farah, Aloiai, all injured
Garner will miss the game because he plays for West Tigers. Even the judiciary will be against the WT's.

WA Tiger

Bench
The Rugby League gods got drunk on Saturday and things got out of hand ...that’s all ..but this morning they got a good dressing down by their match review committee and told to fix things up for us and make up for their drunken rampage..it just came through

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
If we have Talau and Liddle starting I’ll be happy. What scares me though is:

3. CheeKam
9. Taylor
14. Liddle

WA Tiger

Bench
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/so...back-at-sin-bin-accusers-20190812-p52gbp.html Garners challenging there’s just no way he will win....The precedent has been set ...They are intent on protecting the small halves from getting tackled after passing the ball and fair enough....so maybe 2 weeks instead of 1 ??
The problem is some of the biggest stars of the game are the smaller halves ....so they have a voice but regardless once they pass the ball they relax and there’s potential for whiplash and other more serious injuries and court cases ...especially when the bigger forwards tackle them....You won’t hear halves complaining about this new ruling only the players that tackle them...even Matterson looked hurt when he was on the receiving end

Last edited:
If we have Talau and Liddle starting I’ll be happy. What scares me though is:

3. CheeKam
9. Taylor
14. Liddle
very scary indeed Vic.
Surely Madge must give the 9 to Liddle, he signed him, he is a 9 so give it to him.
Back 3 of Taylor, Matterson & Chee Kam
Taylor can move to 13 with a simple instruction from the coach, 60 tackles, no penalties.
Chee Kam, must be in the back row, he can defend on the left with Talau but they don't need to lose both 2nd rowers now.

WA Tiger

Bench
Reynolds instead of Mcqueen
Put me down for Reynolds on the bench ..Covers 2 positions ...from posts sounds like Taylor’s out of favour as back up hooker for Liddle if needed...With Garner prob out we’d need Matterson in forwards if Benji gos down

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
In all honesty a top 8 spot should have been cemented long ago though we are not good enough. Lose twice to the dogs, lose to Penrith at Penrith Park, flogged by Parramatta twice is not what I would call worthy of finals footy.

Don’t disagree

However the Panthers lost to the Titans and Bulldogs, then got to play Origin effected Manly, Souths and Roosters. I don’t see how they’re anymore deserving then we are

Front-Rower

First Grade
Don’t disagree

However the Panthers lost to the Titans and Bulldogs, then got to play Origin effected Manly, Souths and Roosters. I don’t see how they’re anymore deserving then we are

We also beat Manly (round 1 when they were ravaged with injury) and beat Souths during origin.

Though it’s a problem with a top 8 finals series. Do teams 6 through 8 deserve to be there?

WA Tiger

Bench
We also beat Manly (round 1 when they were ravaged with injury) and beat Souths during origin.

Though it’s a problem with a top 8 finals series. Do teams 6 through 8 deserve to be there?
IMO If u make it u deserve it...Let’s pray for some massive wins and losses in our favour including our game this round

Last edited:

Latest posts