What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 22: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Liddle kills it tomorrow night, he will win us the game and be mom.

I hope so. The only concern I have about Liddle is that he can have some shockers. If he plays to the level he can I think we are a significantly better team with Liddle playing than with Robbie playing.

super_coach

First Grade
Could be wrong but I think it’s all downhill from tonight. I get the feeling they played their GF against the Cowsboys and are on the slide and tonight might get a touch ugly

WA Tiger

Bench
I hope so. The only concern I have about Liddle is that he can have some shockers. If he plays to the level he can I think we are a significantly better team with Liddle playing than with Robbie playing.
It’s a bit early in the day to be inciting a riot

WA Tiger

Bench
I just hope Nofo and Talau strike up a a good attacking partnership ...Nofo needs someone to go at his level ...I can just see Talau killing it and then Madge taking the credit when actually Talau should have been playing weeks ago and wouldn’t have played if not for Mbyes injury...I hope we don’t see a good old fashioned thrashing but then I don’t mind being put out of my misery

WA Tiger

Bench
Anyway your not allowed to “sit on the fence” on how Liddle will go now that he’s got nowhere to hide At least you and Old Time will agree on his selection this week ..I know he’s a fan

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
I just hope Nofo and Talau strike up a a good attacking partnership ...Nofo needs someone to go at his level ...I can just see Talau killing it and then Madge taking the credit when actually Talau should have been playing weeks ago and wouldn’t have played if not for Mbyes injury...I hope we don’t see a good old fashioned thrashing but then I don’t mind being put out of my misery
The expectation is we will b put out of our misery 2nite which as a tigers fan translates into an upset victory so that we continue living in a fools paradise until we get pumped by Cronulla at the final hurdle at the 8th wonder

WA Tiger

Bench
The expectation is we will b put out of our misery 2nite which as a tigers fan translates into an upset victory so that we continue living in a fools paradise until we get pumped by Cronulla at the final hurdle at the 8th wonder
The Hassler came up with a good word last week...”Torturous”

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Anyway your not allowed to “sit on the fence” on how Liddle will go now that he’s got nowhere to hide At least you and Old Time will agree on his selection this week ..I know he’s a fan

I think he is a better player than Robbie now but I think Robbie has been pretty ordinary this season. I just hope that some fans give him a go.

The unknown

Juniors
Our attack has always looked much more creative when Liddle has been on the field, also Brooks is a diff player aswell I find.

And....Tommy T the mad merkin to score a try on debut

LETS GO

Last edited:
I don't think Madge would move Marsters, WA, so it would be Talau in for Mybe with Momo outside him.

Not sure about being a fan, more a believer.
I believe he should have got a go earlier.
I believe that whilst Farah has had some good games this year and IMO 1 great game a few weeks back, having him has either stopped the progress of Liddle or it may have helped Liddle's progress.

I believe his time is now, because there's no one else. I hope he kills it.

WA Tiger

Bench
I don't think Madge would move Marsters, WA, so it would be Talau in for Mybe with Momo outside him.
O ok ...I noticed you know all those details re which side their on and with the forwards...Thanks ..I’m a union convert so I keep forgetting that the centres stay on the same side ...Sorry to put words in your mouth...I hope he does well too so we arnt having the same old Liddle vs Robbie and Brooke’s arguments they get a bit tedious ...

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I think he is a better player than Robbie now but I think Robbie has been pretty ordinary this season. I just hope that some fans give him a go.
Good on ya mate...Your a good sport ..Let’s all just move on ..Robbies done his dash and I read it takes 4 months for a broken Tibia to heal...Liddle will prob play out of his skin now he’s not in Robbies shadow..apparently he’s bulking up to so he should be fine

Latest posts