What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Gronk

Staff member
Amazing result considering that we have Starc and Hazlewood on the bench AND that our openers failed twice.

84 Baby

Referee
Well @84 Baby?? How did the Ashes go?
PNG were the ones who didn’t go on with it. Only amassed a fairly low 8 for 229. Tony “Tim Z” Ura would be disappointed after his strong opening half century but no one really followed his lead and try to accelerate, other than a Brendan Julianesque innings from Sese Bau.

They were able to restrict Oman’s batsmen bar Aqib Ilyas and once Suraj Kumar was run out it looked like a forgone result with Oman needing 86 from 80 balls. But the partnership of Goud/Butt ran rampant and chased the total down with 5 deliveries in hand.

Oman face Scotland tonight in the second match of the Ashes tri series

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well we have 4 days and there is more rain on the way

being 1 up I'd be OK with a draw but with this weather and green pitch 4 days may be enough

Hmmmm.. doesn't look like it's raining. What's Tubby talking about, saying we've lost half a day? Was this supposed to start yesterday or something?

Latest posts