What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
It doesn't detract anything from the game for me, but I find it unnecessary.

I'd probably be less ambivalent if I was at the game.

Test match at Manuka earlier in the year I kept getting the players mixed up, especially after one of the lads brought his famous watermelon along.

As it is, I don't see the need for some of the uproar that has been coming from parts of the cricket fandom. I would like the numbers to be smaller.

Bazal

Post Whore
Aussie cricket fans on LU are like Parra fans.

So many death riders in the cricket forum lol

Bazal

Post Whore
Pointing out Siddle is shit and not rating Paines captaincy is hardly deathriding.

Come on Baz I know Dearh riding.

Yeah Siddle is shit. Paine goes ok.

More the attitude. I went in there and thought Burns and Denly had finished the day 150 not lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah Siddle is shit. Paine goes ok.

More the attitude. I went in there and thought Burns and Denly had finished the day 150 not lol
Paines captaincy was pretty ordinary yesterday, plus dropping fairly easy chances isn’t helping. Deserves any criticism coming his way, plus his refusal to go for try jugular well on top is particularly annoying. Not much we can do with it we are stuck with him till at least March/. Even though I wouldn’t go back to Smith either.

Siddle will be fine across the series. This was the wrong match to play him in though. If it's cloudy in the ENG second innings he might bowl some very useful stump-to-stump stuff.

Cummins spell after lunch was magnificent.

84 Baby

Referee
Siddle’s a UK bowler, useless everywhere else. This was probably the one venue Starc might have got a look in. Barring injury now he may as well come home