What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Broncos LIVE GAME DAY thread 30/8/19

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well next week game means nothing. Mannah should get a send off.
5th or 6th is irrelevant. We won't know who play anyhows.
Stone and Browns aggression would be excellent.

provided we win our semi final

what if 5th gets you playing Souths/roosters weeks 2 in Sydney

or 6th get you playing in Canberra or melbourne in melbourne

hindy111

Post Whore
Id give us little chance against Rooster, Storm or Souths. Maybe slight chance against Canberra. But not a whole lot tbh. I don't think we are anywhere near thast level.

Id give us little chance against Rooster, Storm or Souths. Maybe slight chance against Canberra. But not a whole lot tbh. I don't think we are anywhere near thast level.

Our best chance is against Souths. They are done for the year and waiting to be shown the door.

Ideally, we want to be playing the Tigers in the first game, having come fifth, and then Souths in the second week.

We'd ideally also like to have Canberra pull off an upset against the Roosters in Week 1, so we face them in Week 3.

I think this is the best chance for us to jag a GF appearance.

T.S Quint

Coach
Our best chance is against Souths. They are done for the year and waiting to be shown the door.

Ideally, we want to be playing the Tigers in the first game, having come fifth, and then Souths in the second week.

We'd ideally also like to have Canberra pull off an upset against the Roosters in Week 1, so we face them in Week 3.

I think this is the best chance for us to jag a GF appearance.

I’d actually like our chances against the Roosters more so than against the Raiders in Canberra.

T.S Quint

Coach
Unfortunately these comments you could copy and paste for the last few months. Same with Moeroa. Bench needs big change and don't offer lack of experience as an excuse. Other teams can introduce young players and not suffer, remember both Haas and Fifita are both only 19 yo. BA has shown in the past a stubborn streak by sticking with out of form players for far too long, this time it could cost him his job. Time for BA to be proactive, not a word particularly applicable to BA.

Cost him his job?
He’s just taken us to the Finals. BA isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Latest posts