What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan to Dragons - Suggested in yesterdays Daily Telegragh

_Johnsy

Referee
Like many I have serious concerns re: Flanagan. However, if this it what it takes to move forward and initiate change, I'm prepared to go along with it for the greater good of the club (long term).

Coffs dragon

Bench
It would not surprise me if Craig Fitzgibbon is the main target as Head Coach with a very experienced former coach as his assistant in Nathan Brown or even Shane Flanagan.
I feel the club will look to somebody that engages well with sponsors, media & fans.
Fitzgibbon is very well respected & has served a long apprenticeship in a coaching system with huge success & has been accredited to being a major part.

Super Owl

Juniors
It would not surprise me if Craig Fitzgibbon is the main target as Head Coach with a very experienced former coach as his assistant in Nathan Brown or even Shane Flanagan.
I feel the club will look to somebody that engages well with sponsors, media & fans.
Fitzgibbon is very well respected & has served a long apprenticeship in a coaching system with huge success & has been accredited to being a major part.
That would be the gold standard! We can only hope!

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Halleluiah.
He's not a rookie - He won't take any shit. He's Experienced
Sweet - Back to the top.
ps... I'm sure he's learnt his lesson with the NRL as well

possm

Coach
I agree, Walters has had SFA success whilst coaching.

Could you imagine having that gibberer at press conferences (I refer you to his ramblings and tears during Origin pressers).

There is a reason the Broncs have passed him over, twice.
I don't know about that. He got Hunt to play some decent football during SOO.

mickeylane

Bench
Absolute Dark Horse Agree.
Fitzgibbon 2/1
Wane 5/2
Flanagan 3/1
Walters 5/1
Baby sitting (assistant) Coach for Mary 6/1