What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALLY

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
You need a new username..

Or a defibrillator..

sure...what are your suggestions?

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette...The more they lose...the closer to the end of McGrexit's tenure...better coach hired (hopefully)...more success.

Knowing these nuftys...Drags beat the Tits, and they'll offer McFarkwit another 3 years

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette...
Season 2019:
images

Still no omelette...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As a supporter of this mediocre club for many years...I can tell you they have learnt nothing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...of the last 4 coaches we have had, 1 was a premiership coach with a proven track record who helped deliver a long awaited premiership. the other 3 were rookie coaches who had/ have no idea how to coach a team. And this team continues to reward mediocrity by resigning the last bloke and making him the longest serving coach of all time at the club. My bet is the next coach will be another rookie who is cheap, and associated with the club somehow...watch this space.
I've lost count of the amount of dumb decisions this Club has made, and the amount of the times I could see it coming. I kept thinking to meself, "WTF would I know?" Only to be unpleasantly surprised. Suffice to say, I lost the faith in Club management some years ago.

But the point I was making earlier was about you barracking for the opposition, It is, in my view, a very narrow way of approaching the problem.

Reactions: jak

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I've lost count of the amount of dumb decisions this Club has made, and the amount of the times I could see it coming. I kept thinking to meself, "WTF would I know?" Only to be unpleasantly surprised. Suffice to say, I lost the faith in Club management some years ago.

But the point I was making earlier was about you barracking for the opposition, It is, in my view, a very narrow way of approaching the problem.

meh...you approach the problem your way...I'll approach it my way.

Dragons win...I don't care...Dragons lose...it doesn't hurt as much...because I know it's another nail in Mcf**ktard's coffin.

I used to be very optimistic...trying to stick up for the club...they're all professionals...they know more than me...I can see now that they know as much about football management as Charles Manson knows about comedy (I stole that one from someone on here...was looking for an excuse to use it...it's gold)

possm

Coach
Just be secure in the thought that the medicine ball is rolling down the hill and there is nothing in the way to stop it hitting Mary on the head. Mary is gone, it is just a matter of when he is actually shown the door.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just be secure in the thought that the medicine ball is rolling down the hill and there is nothing in the way to stop it hitting Mary on the head. Mary is gone, it is just a matter of when he is actually shown the door.
So is Mary lying on the ground at the bottom of the hill?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
meh...you approach the problem your way...I'll approach it my way.

Dragons win...I don't care...Dragons lose...it doesn't hurt as much...because I know it's another nail in Mcf**ktard's coffin.

I used to be very optimistic...trying to stick up for the club...they're all professionals...they know more than me...I can see now that they know as much about football management as Charles Manson knows about comedy (I stole that one from someone on here...was looking for an excuse to use it...it's gold)
You can deal with it any way you like. Never said otherwise.

It looks like we're in for a high scoring match.

Geniune question: Will you really be cheering for the Titans when they score?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
You can deal with it any way you like. Never said otherwise.

It looks like we're in for a high scoring match.

Geniune question: Will you really be cheering for the Titans when they score?

No mate. Nothing like that. It’s more along the lines of not caring if they win or lose.