What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Ramien 500k a season is decent. But he has hardly ahceived anything.

If we got MJ for 350k for 2020 and 230 for 2021 its a solid deal.
At 230k it isn't a huge blow if he slips out of the top 17 and is the 1st back choses if injury or even 2nd.

How many games has our back 5 missed this year?
Bar Sivo and Guth all have had a lot of time out.I dare say most clubs will have there back up in the back play around 20 games. Judt like Taka has.

MJ form was very good before injury. He missed 5 weeks and has been back.
His defense is better then Latrell Mitchells,Manus,Chambers,Gagais who are all better defensive sides then us if base of stats.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You reckon $300k total over 2 years?

No chance. I reckon that figure they have provided would be fairly accurate with maybe a $350k and $230k split over the two years.

sorry, if thats over 2 years then yeah, I reckon that's about right for mine

chiefy1

Juniors
Agree.
But for 250k Morris would be handy and do a job.

There's no place for Morris in our backline and we have Parry and Salmon as back ups.
Forwards are on top of the agenda.
Two heavy hitting forwards and we could be top 3.

hindy111

Post Whore
There's no place for Morris in our backline and we have Parry and Salmon as back ups.
Forwards are on top of the agenda.
Two heavy hitting forwards and we could be top 3.

Sorry I meant for a club in need. We have MJ too fill the same role.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ramien 500k a season is decent. But he has hardly ahceived anything.

If we got MJ for 350k for 2020 and 230 for 2021 its a solid deal.
At 230k it isn't a huge blow if he slips out of the top 17 and is the 1st back choses if injury or even 2nd.

How many games has our back 5 missed this year?
Bar Sivo and Guth all have had a lot of time out.I dare say most clubs will have there back up in the back play around 20 games. Judt like Taka has.
You can expect your depth players to play anywhere from half a season to every game. Takairangi is a great example. He's played 20 games but realistically wouldn't be considered a guaranteed top 17 player since at least before Waqa Blake joined the club. Classic depth player. Like Kane Evans.

Latest posts