What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s beginning to look like a three horse race for the premiership

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Two losses in the past three rounds, which were at home against teams they really should have beat if they wanted to be considered a premiership threat. Lucky to have beaten the Sharks in round 24.
100% We gave the Warriors our absolute best and failed. Will be interesting to see which 4 players we rest this week.

SBD82

Coach
they will be lucky to make to the GF.

hope they do , as I want SOUTHS to beat them for a third time in 2019
Wayne is great at winning grand finals.

But his record in finals is surprisingly bad.

You’re going to have to get there first. Can’t see where you pull two wins from.

adamkungl

Immortal
Whilst Canberra gave my prediction a bit of a scare for a while, their bubble has now burst and they are no longer a premiership threat.

So it is now down to three teams for the premiership, the Storm, Roosters and the Rabbitohs. The three teams I predicted 23 weeks ago. Obviously being a Souths fan I hope they get there, but I have feeling it will be a Storm v Roosters grand final.

Haha. Nailed it.

Travitoh

First Grade
Melbourne playing Sydney in the prelim paves the way nicely for the South Sydney Bradbury's!

Galeforce

Bench
huh... how you arrive at that?

They are playing exceptional footy at the minute

Easy , without JWH , they are slightly exposed .

If Storm win their final , I think Roosters may be hard pressed beating them without JWH.

Roosters may have a better chance against the Eels , however again would not surprise me to see the Eels get over them to.

YES Roosters have played exceptional football , however it is the next game that counts....they get no start with past performances. Perhaps they played their GF against Souths last week.I do not think they can play better.

moffla

Bench
Pfft you're not even eligible to compete for the real premiership, the Charity Shield. That privilege goes to the McBaldy Dragons.
Pfft. Come back to me when you've won the Michael Moore trophy

cameron-smith-of-the-melbourne-storm-holds-the-michael-moore-trophy-picture-id951057440

Galeforce

Bench
Souths (the current club) has 1 premiership.

Everyone knows that.

what a stupid comment. from rorters supporter........Souths first premiership in 1908 was noted as South Sydney. The 2014 premiership was noted as South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Roosters first premiership was Eastern Suburbs you dope. The club has minimal juniors , NO soul and a few supporters and plenty of idiot supporters who think that Chooks have teeth.

"
The club was founded in 1908 in Paddington, Sydney, as Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club; in 1995 the club's name was changedto the SydneyCityRoosters, and in 2000 to the SydneyRoosters."

firechild

First Grade
Roosters first premiership was Eastern Suburbs you dope. The club has minimal juniors , NO soul and a few supporters and plenty of idiot supporters who think that Chooks have teeth.
They have more teeth than Souffs supporters. Interestingly, Souffs fans collectively still have more teeth than IQ points.

what a stupid comment. from rorters supporter........Souths first premiership in 1908 was noted as South Sydney. The 2014 premiership was noted as South Sydney Rabbitohs.

"
The club was founded in 1908 in Paddington, Sydney, as Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club; in 1995 the club's name was changedto the SydneyCityRoosters, and in 2000 to the SydneyRoosters."

We’re still registered under that name. We’ll never know how many supporters you have cos they don’t seem to turn up

Valheru

Coach

"

Well this went better than expected :joy:

Souths = 1 premiership