What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

Eelectrica

Referee
I'll tune in when the game is ready for kick off. So around midnight?
Hope the Raiders win, failing that, at least take the game to the final 10 minutes and have a good contest for the most part.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'll tune in when the game is ready for kick off. So around midnight?
Hope the Raiders win, failing that, at least take the game to the final 10 minutes and have a good contest for the most part.

Can always tune in to the blockbuster Union WC match between NZ and Namibia before the grand final? Could be a cracker...

84 Baby

Referee
I’m hoping for a close game. But not because of good defence or anything, but sheer incompetence by both teams in attack and defence

strider

Post Whore
I’m hoping for a close game. But not because of good defence or anything, but sheer incompetence by both teams in attack and defence
add in some absolute referee howlers and this can be a grand final to remember

Gronk

Staff member
Can’t really say that Bondi is all red white n blue this morning.

Was at the Opera House last night and the Coathanger has been grand finalised with laser projections etc.

Gronk

Staff member
Jamal Fogarty playing for the qld side.

How the f**k does Anthony Don qualify for a reggies game ?