What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
110% this. Our biggest weakness according to fans was targeted and signed before Nov 1st. That's gotta count for something. Panthers obviously have cap space now, a war chest for lack of a better term, so can outbid on whoever becomes available based on our needs.

We may of made bids for guys but the existing club wants us to pay more... As time goes on we may get a bargin or 2

betcats

Referee
Haha Illiterate not sure where that fits in goose. Post contact metres playing wide or on the edge compared to the middle?..yes you are a goose.

Your comments are rubbish mate they barely make sense, some of them are down right painful to read. Further to that you are constantly going off on tangents or moving the goalposts when presented with evidence that doesn’t agree with the garbage you are spewing.

Coastal

Juniors
Your comments are rubbish mate they barely make sense, some of them are down right painful to read. Further to that you are constantly going off on tangents or moving the goalposts when presented with evidence that doesn’t agree with the garbage you are spewing.
Betty you are a goose, I can cop criticism but you are above contempt, and take little alice with you.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Alice, you are the biggest paddle pop licker Ive ever seen on a chat site..so shut up.

If your attempting to say I have a disability. Well actually I do. I struggle to walk without help. I have a walking stick (pink) which I named Gracie. After the wonderful english soprano who was a massive star between the first and 2nd world wars.

Here is a clip of her work.

Coastal

Juniors
I say it the way it is...You boring little "Penrith are unbeatable" supporters really need to get a good hold of reality. Your comments are so full of shit expecting what is, will be, BLINKERS ON and not real, LMAO at most of you. I like comments that make sense, I can say what I like without being called illiterate or an idiot.

Coastal

Juniors
If your attempting to say I have a disability. Well actually I do. I struggle to walk without help. I have a walking stick (pink) which I named Gracie. After the wonderful english soprano who was a massive star between the first and 2nd world wars.

Here is a clip of her work.
Alice to be honest..I don't know you obviously, but to be honest I don't really give a f#$k about what sort of life you are living and what sort of life you have had. SMILE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts