What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

The unknown

Juniors
Good pick up.I think he's a good quality player. Madge is a flog.

Lol I've met Madge in person he's genuinely a good bloke. Has plenty of time with the fans, I think you mispelt Matterson

The myth that he trains players too hard is just that, a myth. Nobody else complained. Me thinks Matterson just had a falling out with the players

Exsilium

First Grade
Lol I've met Madge in person he's genuinely a good bloke. Has plenty of time with the fans, I think you mispelt Matterson

The myth that he trains players too hard is just that, a myth. Nobody else complained. Me thinks Matterson just had a falling out with the players

Griffin copped the same criticism. Everyone is after a payday. Few want to grind their way to success.

The unknown

Juniors
Griffin copped the same criticism. Everyone is after a payday. Few want to grind their way to success.

Matterson had a cracker of a season aswell, was 18th man for the blues etc. As the saying goes "hard work pays off"

Maybe he wouldn't have reached the heights that he did without Madges training regime?

AJB1102

First Grade
I'm nervous every time I open this thread that I'm going to read the Cows have signed Latrell.

Understandable. If Val doesn't jet in soon ya sorta feel Green will have to do something. A poor start to 2020 and he's toast.