What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
Yep plus Aloiai locked in. Tigers have the makings of a very good pack in those 4. Really need an experienced hard head to lead them. Hopefully Packer gets his shit together and can be that man

Aloiai has me excited and worried in equal measure. Potential to be rep level but something is holding him back from just doing it consistently.

With Twal you know exactly what you will get week in week out. Aloiai, not so much. Hope he can turn that around next year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Aloiai has me excited and worried in equal measure. Potential to be rep level but something is holding him back from just doing it consistently.

With Twal you know exactly what you will get week in week out. Aloiai, not so much. Hope he can turn that around next year.

Everytime Aloiai starts to hit form he gets injured. He’s the one guy we have who can intimidate with and without the ball. He was really coming into his own this year before his hand injury. Really hoping he have a season injury free as he’s one guy who become one of the premier forwards in the game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
yeah my first thought when i heard the news was this was potentially the first of many "Sam Burgess" rule contracts.
And good on the roosters, the door is open, they cant be blamed for walking through it.

Another mess Todd has created for himself

100%

No one could accuse the Roosters of doing anything untoward here, they'd simply be making the most of a loophole Todd created for his golden drink driver

Valheru

Coach
does anybody seriously think JWH will still be playing as he approaches 35? ill give him 2 years then one of Toddys 'medical retirements' and a job running the water for the Roosters Matts team on $300k a year

If he is in his current form then absolutely.

We haven't actually ever tried the medical retirement but will be interesting to see if that's the plan.

The Burgess ruling will probably dictate that as well as others.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Brodie Croft to Brisbane is signed, sealed and delivered. Brisbane will have a presser Monday morning around 10am or so. Melbourne are footing a percentage of his contract.

gerg

Juniors
Darius will take him under his wing and teach him everything he knows on how to be a successful half and elite NRL player.

Mr Spock!

Referee
does anybody seriously think JWH will still be playing as he approaches 35? ill give him 2 years then one of Toddys 'medical retirements' and a job running the water for the Roosters Matts team on $300k a year
I don't have a problem with it.

If a team wants to pay a million for a bloke to run water then how stupid are they.

SBD82

Coach
Does someone actually need to explain to you what is wrong with this scenario?
He’s a souffs fan. You can’t think of any reason why he might be in support of players having multi million dollar contracts taken off the cap?

Latest posts