What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Could it be that the committee that makes decisions on contracts is hideously slow and reactive. The HOF has managed some decent things, but when 2 important young players in the spine remain to be signed beyond 2020, as does Oregan, could he be out of his depth or possibly so focussed on procedures that opportunities are missed.

Although some will argue , the number of young players left where other clubs got under our guard due to delays in offers is disappointing to say the least
Someone has to ask the question Delboy, do you have personal gripe with Mark O'Neill or is it just that you enjoy taking every opportunity to have a go at him? Or maybe you just don't like the HoF role?

No concern from within the club that we are going to miss out on re-signing Dylan, in fact comment was recently made to me from senior staff member that we shouldn't worry about Dylan as he "is not going anywhere".

Gazzamatta

Coach
Someone has to ask the question Delboy, do you have personal gripe with Mark O'Neill or is it just that you enjoy taking every opportunity to have a go at him? Or maybe you just don't like the HoF role?

No concern from within the club that we are going to miss out on re-signing Dylan, in fact comment was recently made to me from senior staff member that we shouldn't worry about Dylan as he "is not going anywhere".
Obviously Drown is a must sign for our future but given Mahoney is our only rake he would create a much bigger immediate hole. Hopefully hes "not going anywhere " either.

I was thinking you commies ought to let stef go to join us ASAP. We’ve handed over mr $800k a season Matts ( in his own mind) now you blokes should come through.

Hes obviously a political prisoner over there, held against his will.

I can see United Nations observers visiting BankWest to make sure you aren’t torturing him.

Now eels, ffs you stalinists, man up and hand him over.

Noise

Coach
I was thinking you commies ought to let stef go to join us ASAP. We’ve handed over mr $800k a season Matts ( in his own mind) now you blokes should come through.

I can see United Nations observers visiting BankWest to make sure you aren’t torturing him.

We aren’t pussies and won’t give in to the demands of terrorists (or players / agents). That’s more a Tigers thing to do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Obviously Drown is a must sign for our future but given Mahoney is our only rake he would create a much bigger immediate hole. Hopefully hes "not going anywhere " either.
I agree with this. Mahoney and/or Drown leaving (after 2020) won't stop us having a strong team but Mahoney is definitely harder to replace in the short term.

Delboy

First Grade

Seriously Matt, is the HoF immune from criticism. Being involved in juniors , I am aware how slow and lethargic the contract situation for younger player have become, I have some info which if mentioned would indicate where it came from, but fair to say not everyone is happy with the process.

At the end of the day I want the club to be as pro active and successful as say the Roosters and Storm, and by the way, hope those that told you about Dylan weren't the same staff members that told myself and others that Stefano wouldn't be going anywhere.

To be honest, I want to be proved to be a bigger mug than usual, an interesting period coming up as the back end of the top 30 is filled and players like Hollis as well as the others mentioned are there to be signed up.

Gronk

Staff member

Let's do a trade. Who u got that's any good ? <looks at list> Actually, don't bother.

84 Baby

Referee

We’re holding him as potential ransom in case you guys decide to release another one of your good players. I can’t think of any at this stage but I’m sure you guys have at least one

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Seriously Matt, is the HoF immune from criticism. Being involved in juniors , I am aware how slow and lethargic the contract situation for younger player have become, I have some info which if mentioned would indicate where it came from, but fair to say not everyone is happy with the process.

At the end of the day I want the club to be as pro active and successful as say the Roosters and Storm, and by the way, hope those that told you about Dylan weren't the same staff members that told myself and others that Stefano wouldn't be going anywhere.

To be honest, I want to be proved to be a bigger mug than usual, an interesting period coming up as the back end of the top 30 is filled and players like Hollis as well as the others mentioned are there to be signed up.
When are Hollis,Hughes signed up till?? Long term you would hope??? We all know Kaufusi isn't. Surely you are allowed to ask questions of a bloke who hasn't achieved much in his 12 months at the club??? Keep doing what you are doing Del good to see some other opinions where the club isn't perfect.

Suitman

Post Whore
I find it a little bit curious as to why M Moses was out in the media the other day almost begging the club to re-sign Brown asap. It's clear Moses loves having him as his halves partner, but you have to wonder what whispers he may have heard about ongoing negotiations.

84 Baby

Referee
When are Hollis,Hughes signed up till?? Long term you would hope??? We all know Kaufusi isn't. Surely you are allowed to ask questions of a bloke who hasn't achieved much in his 12 months at the club??? Keep doing what you are doing Del good to see some other opinions where the club isn't perfect.
Asking questions is fine. Assuming he is wrong shouldn’t be

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I find it a little bit curious as to why M Moses was out in the media the other day almost begging the club to re-sign Brown asap. It's clear Moses loves having him as his halves partner, but you have to wonder what whispers he may have heard about ongoing negotiations.
Maybe a few of the players aren’t happy how our HOF does things??? Never rated the appointment whatsoever.