What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I hate when they tell you to wait outside the store , after all hubby should not look at bras and panties and all of the other sexxxxy lingerie that could possibly get an old wart like me a heart attack . :flushed:

Tru that, G67,
After 37 years of marital bliss, the one thing l’ve learnt is that l’m always in the poop...... it’s only the depth that varies.

Yes dearest, l’m coming, yes petal, the grass is getting cut now......

Tru that, G67,
After 37 years of marital bliss, the one thing l’ve learnt is that l’m always in the poop...... it’s only the depth that varies.

Yes dearest, l’m coming, yes petal, the grass is getting cut now......

After 23 years marital [bliss] for me, I regularly find myself going home to a cold shoulder and sharp tongue.

Straight Shooter

Banjo2014

Juniors
After 23 years marital [bliss] for me, I regularly find myself going home to a cold shoulder and sharp tongue.

Straight Shooter
At least you get a cold shoulder and a sharp toungue - I find out that I am in the shite from family and friends who call - ( after reading the missus on facebook ) - asking me what have I done this time?

BY THE WAY SACK MARY

Dragsters

First Grade
Its simple for me mate.
I have written off next season. Each win will be a bonus as I will support the guys running out in the red v.

My expectations are zero. This way, based on 7-8 years of history, I wont be let down.

FWIW, I will cheer the team on and hope they compete well, but 6 straight losses to start the season is really the best case scenario imo.

New coach, new attitude and go on a run from there...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
At least you get a cold shoulder and a sharp toungue - I find out that I am in the shite from family and friends who call - ( after reading the missus on facebook ) - asking me what have I done this time?

BY THE WAY SACK MARY

You my friend are suffering from mushroom syndrome ( one of my main symptoms) ....... kept in the dark and fed BS!

Sack McGregor!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Very subtle, with just a hint of anger displacement, nice.

Sack McGregor in 2020.

But there’ll be nothing subtle about the wan-faced glazed-eyed spectre in the coaching box at WIN vs the Tigs come Rd1.

Priceless

The drums beating

Quivering pencils

Sportsbet’s shortest price ever for the chop

The pressure on McMe overwhelming.

And we know he can’t handle the heads-down-hangdog WTF pressure in the Shed, despite the meditation, manicured Media puff pieces, gladhanding Gordons, grovelling journeymen and lackeys loyal as the Laitkens pumped from winning the Preseason over the one-mistake juniors strewn by the wayside.

Can’t wait for The Painter’s implosion 2020 -
& the publishing of ‘The Deflector’s Manual’ with Gould’s forward about a much maligned & misunderstood coach
& Ewey’s lament about how The Mentor had promised him SOO via his bestie Daley

Then the drop-lipped presser about needing more family time & the fake humble pie as McGoner contemplates the fireside in retirement with Turnstile by his side as they gaze at the just-opened special delivery
‘From The Fans’:
a larger-than-life framed reproduction of the infamous Gestapo-free ‘Fail Mary’ banner.

FMD
Ain’t that life

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
McGregor is the Vladimir Putin of Rugby league.

For years now, people vanish under under Mary...

well-done-paul-vladimir-putin-memes.jpg

Dragsters

First Grade
But there’ll be nothing subtle about the wan-faced glazed-eyed spectre in the coaching box at WIN vs the Tigs come Rd1.

Priceless

The drums beating

Quivering pencils

Sportsbet’s shortest price ever for the chop

The pressure on McMe overwhelming.

And we know he can’t handle the heads-down-hangdog WTF pressure in the Shed, despite the meditation, manicured Media puff pieces, gladhanding Gordons, grovelling journeymen and lackeys loyal as the Laitkens pumped from winning the Preseason over the one-mistake juniors strewn by the wayside.

Can’t wait for The Painter’s implosion 2020 -
& the publishing of ‘The Deflector’s Manual’ with Gould’s forward about a much maligned & misunderstood coach
& Ewey’s lament about how The Mentor had promised him SOO via his bestie Daley

Then the drop-lipped presser about needing more family time & the fake humble pie as McGoner contemplates the fireside in retirement with Turnstile by his side as they gaze at the just-opened special delivery
‘From The Fans’:
a larger-than-life framed reproduction of the infamous Gestapo-free ‘Fail Mary’ banner.

FMD
Ain’t that life

I feel better already...

Latest posts