What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Rugby League Rumour ! Hot off the press from the Mole - apparently Todd Carney , or his agent has approached the NRL for permission to play in the up coming Nines series.

There is one thing that you can say about Todd and that is that he a most entertaining fella . :relaxed:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Rugby League Rumour ! Hot off the press from the Mole - apparently Todd Carney , or his agent has approached the NRL for permission to play in the up coming Nines series.

There is one thing that you can say about Todd and that is that he a most entertaining fella . :relaxed:

Well, l hope if he plays, it’s not too hot.
He may need a bubbler to cool down during the game.

Taxi.........

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

I seen an article about which veteran should play 9s for each club. They nominated Soward for us which I don’t disagree with too much. Gasnier would be pretty cool I reckon. Imagine Mary having a run and actually showing up Aitken.

Gareth67

First Grade
I seen an article about which veteran should play 9s for each club. They nominated Soward for us which I don’t disagree with too much. Gasnier would be pretty cool I reckon. Imagine Mary having a run and actually showing up Aitken.

That’s very interesting FCD , I really like your suggestion as I feel that Mary would be fit enough to compete through his regular training sessions with the team . And I believe that he also would have the ‘ on field ‘ smarts to put it over both Aitken and perhaps Lafai also . Yes that would get many fans to watch the Dragons in the series.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
That’s very interesting FCD , I really like your suggestion as I feel that Mary would be fit enough to compete through his regular training sessions with the team . And I believe that he also would have the ‘ on field ‘ smarts to put it over both Aitken and perhaps Lafai also . Yes that would get many fans to watch the Dragons in the series.

Gareth67,

l too would like to see McGregor have a run.
Preferably to the other side of the country.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth67,

l too would like to see McGregor have a run.
Preferably to the other side of the country.

Oh OKB 1 , go wash your mouth out with soap and Scotch whiskey ! Have some confidence in Mary as I am sure that the stars shall finally align for him in 2020 . We all need to be positive , after all it does become infectious and can only help the team in the long run . I truly believe that the maestro can turn his past disasters around and bring the Dragons into this year’s semifinals , but only if we support the man .

Well maybe ?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Oh OKB 1 , go wash your mouth out with soap and Scotch whiskey ! Have some confidence in Mary as I am sure that the stars shall finally align for him in 2020 . We all need to be positive , after all it does become infectious and can only help the team in the long run . I truly believe that the maestro can turn his past disasters around and bring the Dragons into this year’s semifinals , but only if we support the man .

Well maybe ?

Please forgive me, mate.
You are indeed correct about the stars aligning.
Think l just saw McGregor heading towards Uranus.
( I‘m talking about the solar system!!!!)

Gareth67

First Grade
Sorry buddy, it wasn’t directed at you.
It was purely a shot at McGregor.
I can delete if requested.
For the record, l’m nearly six foot.
As long as l’m not six foot under!

Mate I realized that , it was just that I have an odd feeling that he may not be around for too long this season. When I mentioned that ‘ his stars shall finally align ‘ it was to say that there is a silver bullet being aimed at him should he fail in the early rounds of the competition.

There is Sheppard waiting in the wings to be followed by Flanagan , I also believe that a decision has been made as to the maestros longevity as the Dragons 1st grade coach . There is one too many deck chairs at the moment on board the good ship Dragonheart . Off course this is only my opinion , nothing concrete as yet .

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Mate I realized that , it was just that I have an odd feeling that he may not be around for too long this season. When I mentioned that ‘ his stars shall finally align ‘ it was to say that there is a silver bullet being aimed at him should he fail in the early rounds of the competition.

There is Sheppard waiting in the wings to be followed by Flanagan , I also believe that a decision has been made as to the maestros longevity as the Dragons 1st grade coach . There is one too many deck chairs at the moment on board the good ship Dragonheart . Off course this is only my opinion , nothing concrete as yet .

Exit_Realty_RED_IM_SOLD_6x24_square_510px.png

jak

Bench

thanks , now you have gone and got my hopes up again

since77

Juniors

Soward said recently in the red v podcast his body wouldn’t cope with full contact anymore when asked about that kind of appearance. Was a good interview too and very honest answers form Soward. Another victim of years of 8 continual years of mismanagement since Bennet left.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Soward said recently in the red v podcast his body wouldn’t cope with full contact anymore when asked about that kind of appearance. Was a good interview too and very honest answers form Soward. Another victim of years of 8 continual years of mismanagement since Bennet left.
Fair enough if his body isn’t up for it. I highly rate him though and it’s a crime against humanity we never got to see a Soward 7, Widdop 6 combination. That would have been a match made in heaven.