What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
It was prime time when he was looking like the sole nutter too .... You just didnt give a shit

But for some reason you think she is worth defending when she is the prime time nutter ... Surely you would have to admit she has a colourful history

Just because I’m late to the party, doesn’t mean that I can’t join in and it certainly doesn’t mean that my silence = complicity. You’re trying to pin a label of bias or inconsistency on me simply because I didn’t comment on the matter. Not true.

Gronk

Staff member
In the video, she is at the door and he opens it

I dont believe she broke in
I think it needs to be said that the video was shot on a different day to the alleged assault and has got nothing to do with the charge.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think it needs to be said that the video was shot on a different day to the alleged assault and has got nothing to do with the charge.

Its not just one event, this is sourced from the document in the video in our NRL forum

This is farewell for me. I want you to know that I have been contacted by so so many people regarding you, including the police who were looking for you (I told them I had no idea where you were.) I know everything and a lot of people know about your past and what you have done to a number of people including me. What you are doing is ruining lives, is illegal and you have to stop.

I offered you a good life and a safe prosperous future and you did nothing but take advantage of my generosity. There is obviously the manipulation to get money out of me and all the lies but what hurts the most is that you were sleeping around with a number of guys at the same time, trust me I have spoken to all of these guys and we are now all good mates and have the same opinion of you.

You are a dirty person and I was looking in the dictionary the other day and couldn't even find a word to describe you. You are not human or animal, you have no feelings, no remorse and no soul.

Some of the details I have been told:

• Mother: Isobel Preusker (STILL ALIVE IN TRARALGON) - my family knows your family btw
  • Jason Wells is a fake Facebook profile that you operate and used to fabricate stories
  • You have not made a payment on your car in 2 years
  • There is a warrant for your arrest in NSW
  • You have numerous parties chasing you in NSW such as banks, loan sharks, debt collectors for sums up to $100K
  • You [redacted] for $2.5K
  • You [redacted] $6.5K about a fake story regarding cervical cancer
  • You [redacted] $20K about a fake story regarding a brain tumor and also have evidence you confessed to lying about it
  • I have a copy of a fraudulent Medical Certificate stating that you have a brain tumor and were in a coma and could not work for 6 months - plus a recording where you confess to photoshopping the Medical Certificate to receive Centrelink payments
  • Fake selfies in hospital beds
  • I have kept every msg and screenshot you have sent me (asking money for fake parking tickets and fake kidney diseases etc.) even you saying you could not pay back my money because you had no money in your account - but sitting next to me you were msging Jim saying you would pay him $1500.
  • You are not a model - you pay for all your shoots (from the people you con)
  • Your modelling photos don't go anywhere besides your Facebook and Instagram accounts
  • You pay for your 25K Instagram followers and all the 'likes' and use this fake exposure to receive free goods and services from businesses
  • You are sleeping with a number of guys at the same time
I know so much more but it makes me sick to keep going. How could someone I genuinely cared about be so awful and deceptive. You deserve the full brunt of the law and I just want you to know that I have lost all trust in everyone thanks to you and you have ruined the lives of many many people who are very eager to see you serve justice.

I hate you, you disgust me and when I think of you I physically throw up. But I am going to offer you the deal of a lifetime (because I am a decent person). I want you to give me my $2100 back and I never want to see or hear from you ever again. You must go far far away because you are no longer welcome in my hometown Port Melbourne or Traralgon so I better not ever see you in these towns. In exchange I will not pursue this further. I have every shred of evidence with me and have emails already drafted for the police, media and Centrelink. You should also know that I have approached the police and that A Current Affair have also been contacted and are very interested in the story.

Stay away and get out of my life - forever!!

Ryan S.

strider

Post Whore
I don't know if this article is trying to suggest something or if i am reading too much into it ...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-amid-catfishing-claims-20200208-p53z0b.html

In the dying days of their relationship, Reynolds turned to the NRL Integrity Unit for advice on how to handle the situation. He was told to speak to the police, who suggested he take out a domestic apprehended violence order against Del Busso.

The pair broke up in December 2019, after Reynolds messaged her saying he was aware there was no pregnancy and requested she never contact him again.

NSW Police charged Reynolds with assault several hours later.

Gronk

Staff member
Still not sure how her past with Ryan or indeed a fake pregnancy or being deceptive by extracting cash from men has got anything to do with Josh Reynolds allegedly assaulting her. She might be an absolute merkin, but that does not mean that a man can raise his hand to this woman. If he did, then he is dumb. He should of walked away. The court will want facts and if they prove credible and sufficient to convict, then they will. There is no part of law that says that if a man hooks up with top shelf muff and if said top shelf muff fleeces him that he is entitled to hit or even roughly handle her. Just as much that there is no law that says that you can road rage f**kwits on the road or headbut Tony Abbott on a Hobart street.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Still not sure how her past with Ryan or indeed a fake pregnancy or being deceptive by extracting cash from men has got anything to do with Josh Reynolds allegedly assaulting her. She might be an absolute merkin, but that does not mean that a man can raise his hand to this woman. If he did, then he is dumb. He should of walked away. The court will want facts and if they prove credible and sufficient to convict, then they will. There is no part of law that says that if a man hooks up with top shelf muff and if said top shelf muff fleeces him that he is entitled to hit or even roughly handle her. Just as much that there is no law that says that you can road rage f**kwits on the road or headbut Tony Abbott on a Hobart street.
If the only witness to this alleged assault is her, and she turns out to be a manipulative liar, then maybe the evidence against him is somewhat flimsy?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

not defending his actions in any way as I think they are both unhinged but she certainly is "different"

Gronk

Staff member
Apparently she can kick a door in too. :thinking: These articles are all subjudice and diminish the chances of a fair trial. This will be heard in the local court as a committal proceeding to determine whether or not an indictable offence are to be committed to the district court. Imagine if this ended up before a jury. How could there be a fair trial when merkins have smeared click bait articles in national newspapers ? You’d need to move the trial deep into AFL country just to find punters who have not already formed an opinion based on the selection of drip fed snippets.

What if Josh came home pissed and angry one night after losing a bomb on the dish lickers and just roughed her up ? Does her shady past give him a free pass to violence ? Nah.

Gronk

Staff member
If the only witness to this alleged assault is her, and she turns out to be a manipulative liar, then maybe the evidence against him is somewhat flimsy?

Yes, but that’s missing my point entirely. The reliability of her as a witness should be tested court. Not played out in the media where (potentially) the information released is only beneficial to the accused.

Again, she may well have left a trail of broken hearts, used condoms and empty wallets in her wake, but that does not mean that the assault did not occur.

Gronk

Staff member
Old mate wants his $2100.
He’s lucky that he did not buy an engagement ring. There are a chunk of jilted merkins out there that expect it returned.

I mean what is the opportunity cost of hooking up with top shelf pussy these days ?

upload_2020-2-9_10-24-9.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’s lucky that he did not buy an engagement ring. There are a chunk of jilted merkins out there that expect it returned.
Why would the person who is no longer engaged expect to keep it?
I mean what is the opportunity cost of hooking up with top shelf pussy these days ?

View attachment 35952
Are you comparing her to a live-in prostitute? How Thomas Shelby of you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is it a gift or a contract ?
It's either a place-holder or a loaner. An engagement ring should absolutely be returned if the wedding never happens. Strangely I don't feel the same about wedding rings. After the divorce it's a memento, though I don't see why anyone would want to keep it. I sold mine for peanuts at a jewellery hock shop in Melbourne.

But a broken engagement - there's no we-tried-our-best in that. Give the ring back and walk away.

Latest posts