What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

unforgiven

Bench
from my understanding, there won’t be any GM vehicles sold in Oz after this year, the whole company is pulling out of Oz and NZ.
Correct, they will only be making left hand drive cars in the future! That is what is behind the decision to axe holden as they won't have cars to rebadge as holden cars!

TDD91

Juniors
GM pulled out of Europe a couple of years ago, selling the remaining European brands to Peugeot/Citroen.

If someone really wanted to, they could probably buy the Holden brand from GM and keep it going.

yakstorm

First Grade
Here's what I think the new SOO logo will look like (btw they paid extra, so they're allowed to change the design)
View attachment 36185

Needs a secondary sponsor added below it... just like in the Harvey Norman / FujiFilm days.

images

Rooster8

Juniors
I wonder Tourism Oregon (USA) are looking to increase visitors from Australia. Could be an “organic fit”

images
This has Malcolm Turnbull written all over it. Wouldn't surprise me if he turned up in Oregon in June during this reign to hand out the medals.

gzerounian

Juniors
When I heard this morning that Cricket Australia's naming rights sponsor for Test cricket, Domain, had pulled out midway through a four-year deal, I immediately wondered if the reason for their sudden withdrawal was to jump on board the newly vacant state of origin series. Domain is also 60% owned by Nine. Maybe its just a coincidence.

azza29

Juniors
After some success with their sponsorship of the Hawthorn football club, perhaps our most southern state might be looking to expand their marketing reach: Tasmania State of Origin?

Hit The Post

Juniors
Storm are playing warriors in a trial at the moment and they are wearing what looks to be their 2020 away jersey!
View attachment 36258
I don't think this will be their official 2020 away jersey as it is unusual to have the same jersey three years in a row. Also none of the major jersey shops, including Storm store, are selling any product with the title "Storm 2020 away jersey".

Latest posts