What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BJ

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Is there a finer sight in the game than BJ and his fat gut wobbling for 30m before fatigue hits him! resulting in a well thought out flick pass to the ground

Tigerm

First Grade
Is there a finer sight in the game than BJ and his fat gut wobbling for 30m before fatigue hits him! resulting in a well thought out flick pass to the ground
He's going to be good for us and either score or set up some show stopping tries.

The unknown

Juniors
What’s the go with being put on report in trials? he can’t be rubbed out with that high tackle for round 1 could he?

Tiger05

First Grade
He made a lot of mistakes and he was still unreal. If he minimizes his mistakes he could be the best centre in the game.

Tigerm

First Grade
He made a lot of mistakes and he was still unreal. If he minimizes his mistakes he could be the best centre in the game.
I think he plays his game that way, just have to hope there are more diamonds than rocks.

WA Tiger

Bench
What’s the go with being put on report in trials? he can’t be rubbed out with that high tackle for round 1 could he?
No ..It looked like Joey L’s hand ended up on his very upper back might have nudged his neck but that’s all and he got up straight away

Vic Mackey

Referee

He won’t minimise his mistakes, it’s the way he plays. You just have to accept that you’ll get the flick pass to the opposition and head high, but with it you’ll get his stats today:

2 try assists, 2 line breaks, 9 tackle busts, 2 offloads, 143m and a 1on1 steal

WA Tiger

Bench
He was awesome, creating something out of nothing for Nofas second try was something we haven’t had a back be able to do for years.
Even the first time earlier in the game when he had 10 on top of him you could clearly see before/ during the tackle his hand flicking the ball to Nofo but didn’t let it go...Nofo would have been in the clear

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
He won’t minimise his mistakes, it’s the way he plays. You just have to accept that you’ll get the flick pass to the opposition and head high, but with it you’ll get his stats today:

2 try assists, 2 line breaks, 9 tackle busts, 2 offloads, 143m and a 1on1 steal
And ppl look at errors.... Fmd !!

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Plus patient. Old mate dog and a few others would have been give the arse long ago if i was a mod.
I suspect more than one or two people agree with me on that...
I give the Ignore function a good workout on these forums. Generally there are 6 or so knobs stinking up threads but I never see their crap because life's too short to read drivel by brain dead gimps.

Latest posts