What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harawira-Naera and Okunbor suspended

betcats

Referee
You mad bro? How’s your guy that filmed sex without the girl’s consent doing? Guess what, nothing non-consensual happened here so move along.

The media have everyone frothing at the mouth with how they present the story dimwit. You’ve bought into the outrage.

The Dogs did the right thing. From a club and competition pov, it’s not appropriate behaviour but the responses from LU and Twitter would make one think they had committed a heinous crime.

I have low morals aye? Well then, I guess the NSW legislature does also. I’m cool with that.

They haven’t sensationalised it? Lmfao, NRL 360 panel looked like they were mourning the death of rugby league. Just one example.

Tyrone May was punished, if it was up to me we would of sacked him this time last year. What does that ahave to do with you being a f**king dopey merkin?

You realise media outlets love numbskulls like you who get triggered by sensationalised or worse journalism. First you give them a click or a watch which is all they really want from you, then you are so triggered by what you see you have to go on talking about it and bagging the journalism and media outlets which whether you intended it or not makes more people give the story or media outlet a click or a view, which is all they really want from us, clicks and views to sell more advertising.

The Marshall

Juniors
Every coach does that you nuffy lol this was obviously outside their normal media commitments as evidenced by the ceo being present, any argument that it was just a their regular media is completely made false by the fact that the CEO was there!
So what if Hill was there to? They would have been expecting plenty of questions about it and prepared for it. They didn't call the presser to specifically answer questions over the incident how hard is that for you to understand?They didn't have any new info and Pay would have been speaking to the media today regardless.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Tyrone May was punished, if it was up to me we would of sacked him this time last year. What does that ahave to do with you being a f**king dopey merkin?

You realise media outlets love numbskulls like you who get triggered by sensationalised or worse journalism. First you give them a click or a watch which is all they really want from you, then you are so triggered by what you see you have to go on talking about it and bagging the journalism and media outlets which whether you intended it or not makes more people give the story or media outlet a click or a view, which is all they really want from us, clicks and views to sell more advertising.

You’ve got it backwards dipshit.

Xcalibre

Juniors
So what if Hill was there to? They would have been expecting plenty of questions about it and prepared for it. They didn't call the presser to specifically answer questions over the incident how hard is that for you to understand?They didn't have any new info and Pay would have been speaking to the media today regardless.

You’ll have to explain this really well. He’s a bit slow.

betcats

Referee

Hill being there invalidates your argument. How hard is that to understand? Unless he was attending pre-game media last year then it is not their normal pre-game media, I cannot say it any more simply than that.

mave

Coach
I reckon the Dogs should cop a $100k fine too.

That's the going rate for issues that arise out of club supervised/organised events, isn't it ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hill being there invalidates your argument. How hard is that to understand? Unless he was attending pre-game media last year then it is not their normal pre-game media, I cannot say it any more simply than that.
Complex things are difficult to understand I know.

I can 100% guarantee you this was the clubs' regularly scheduled pre-match press conference which would ordinarily feature Pay and one or two players.

This time around - given the circumstances - Hill attended, knowing the key issue would be this scandal.

The presser would've happened at 8:30am this morning at Belmore regardless of whether this had happened, it was that circumstances being as they are ensured Hill was in attendance.
I reckon the Dogs should cop a $100k fine too.

That's the going rate for issues that arise out of club supervised/organised events, isn't it ?
Then ... only 4 weeks suspension?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Your friend did nothing wrong apart from the drugs thing if whatever that was. You’re telling me a 20 y.o guy can’t have consensual sex with a 17 y.o girl because she’s wearing a school uniform?! Nothing illegal or immoral in that. The only way your mate goes to jail is the girls were really under 16, or the sex wasn’t consensual. No other possibility.

well I guess at your age, you dont understand what a contract with an employers means, you're obviously too young or immature to have a job

No other possibility.

typicalfan

Coach
Your friend did nothing wrong apart from the drugs thing if whatever that was. You’re telling me a 20 y.o guy can’t have consensual sex with a 17 y.o girl because she’s wearing a school uniform?! Nothing illegal or immoral in that. The only way your mate goes to jail is the girls were really under 16, or the sex wasn’t consensual. No other possibility.
If the girls were under 16 then their careers would be over hence why they were only suspended.

Your analogy allows for school teachers to hit on year 11/12 students. However most people know that this is immoral. Hopefully you do to but I won't hold my breath.

betcats

Referee
This time around - given the circumstances - Hill attended, knowing the key issue would be this scandal.

So it wasn't your normal presser. You've just said it yourself. If it is a normal pre game press conference he wouldn't of been there.

TheFrog

Coach
Haha imagine sticking up for 24 year old pro footballers rooting chicks they met at a school visit you creeps.
They're lucky they were over 16 because I doubt their superior decision making ability extends to actually checking.
Oh but 15 year old girls don't do that sort of thing. Just ask any feminist newspaper columnist.