What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harawira-Naera and Okunbor suspended

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So it wasn't your normal presser. You've just said it yourself. If it is a normal pre game press conference he wouldn't of been there.
If you want to split hairs about what is or isn't a "normal presser" go for your life, but it's more complex than that.

It is exactly as I laid it out in my previous post. A scheduled press conference the club holds every week which took on added meaning with the attendance of the CEO due to the circumstances.

Why it's so important to you that it is or isn't a normal presser is beyond me.

betcats

Referee
If you want to split hairs about what is or isn't a "normal presser" go for your life, but it's more complex than that.

It is exactly as I laid it out in my previous post. A scheduled press conference the club holds every week which took on added meaning with the attendance of the CEO due to the circumstances.

Why it's so important to you that it is or isn't a normal presser is beyond me.

You are the one splitting hairs! hahah what?

The ceo thanks everyone for coming then begins with "Futher to my statement..." That's really a normal pre game presser right? lol me splitting hairs you are kidding yourself.

It was all a normal pregame presser except for it beginning with your CEO providing update to his statemen the night before and just about every question being directed at the CEO(who usually isn't even in attendance) but yeal all normal, nothing to see here.

betcats

Referee
Smh & fox has the insta exchange on their website . I think he is going to get the sack and deregistered,not a good look at all

Yeah seeing the exchange really makes jayden look like a scumbag. He is Instagram stalking a school girl to arrange a root. They didn't run in to each other outside of school at all.

"Were you at school today?" f**king dropkick.

big hit!

Bench
70d8dc1a68b0550482aacc296e622903

Jayden Okunbor pokes his head through a tackle during the trial against the Raiders.

not the only thing he poked either head through that weekend.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...IGYXUL1ZNg7RIgcyua9_ejRha17S9iL6klJt9r4oEZ7iE
foxsports having a bit of a play with it.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I think, as a game, we're improving in 2020. We have 1 criminal investigation due to an alleged pull of a skirt, which may be sexual assault in Fijian law. On the other hand, we have consensual sex with school girls. I mean, we've seen worse. bring on 2020!

mave

Coach
I think, as a game, we're improving in 2020. We have 1 criminal investigation due to an alleged pull of a skirt, which may be sexual assault in Fijian law. On the other hand, we have consensual sex with school girls. I mean, we've seen worse. bring on 2020!

Don't forget the alledged fight with the coppers.

betcats

Referee
Ooof, low blow for the Dawg there. How dare you speak ill of Cessnock RSLs number 3 DJ. He's arguably number 2 if you take Cecil and Roberta's Bingo calling as individual honours or separately.

TBH I just like to throw a sneaky Dawg reference into a comment every now and then for shits and giggles.