What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

Tuddy

Juniors
It was a 10 point turn around as the intercept stopped a certain try and he scored one so net effect +4 actually.

I stand corrected then, it wasn’t typical Dufty. It doesn’t change my opinion of him that the positives are balanced out by the negatives. It’s a shame really, I like the guy, he’s an entertainer and he plays with heart. BUT he still needs to improve in defence in a big way.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Can we even just get the ball down the other end and build pressure? At this point id be more excited by a line dropout than a try I reckon.

mickeylane

Bench
Different Dragons team today.. I think we might get there this week.. I still think Fuimaono would be a gun right centre.. damaging .....

SAP58

Juniors
Duff is really having a dig, he is running harder on kick returns...finally and running harder in general. Can I put that down to Flanagan/Shepperd getting in his ear. Defence remains his major issue.