What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Panthers

SAP58

Juniors
Pen won 32 to 28.
We were much better this week. I like what tyrell did and Kerr as well as Billy b.
Big improvement but still not good enough.
Fuimaono had a great game, Wiliame continues to improve, Pereira tried hard but Hunt/Norman is not the answer and our defence is still not good enough !

Bench
They played well for a while till they went back in a time warp to 2019
Fui impressed me.
We should have locked that game up when we were 10 up
Doesn’t our idiot coach know that and tell that to the players
Hunt and Norman are disappointing again
Least I hope this second loss is the second nail in McIdiots coffin

Spazer

Juniors
That was a total referee f**k up that cost us a match.
Can't work out the penalty that led to a try after Ben Hunt tackle for hold down maybe.
Pretty ordinary, Lomax gets taken out and injures a shoulder earlier in the game and no penalty, then he does the same to one of their players in the second half and gets penalised for it.

Again a winnable game but we need the losing to continue for mcgregor to get the sack, as much as I hate it. A 0 - 3 start to the year surely should do the trick.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Generally if people don’t want to know the score of the panthers v dragons game they shouldn’t go to a football site.

And if they did venture to the site (and managed to avoid seeing the live score displayed at the top of the website) they definitely shouldn’t venture into a thread about the game.

I love irony.

You are still boring and a troll

boardlumps62

Juniors
It was actually a good effort if im to be honest but our halves just cannot build pressure at all. I don't think it will be long before one of them gets dropped.
You gotta be honest here if your not don't participate. I hate that word to be honest. When you speak don't tell lies or give me bullshit. I see it every time they interview footballers. Example did you have a good offseason answer yes we did to be honest.

St Georgio

Juniors
Norman & McFlop have one thing in common.....they are both shit & need to go!
Don't forget Soward wasn't much chop until super coach Bennett came along, all it takes is a smart operator to change our fortunes, fundamentally I think we have a decent squad a coach like Bennett would attract additional talents like the Jeremy Smith's and Darius Boyd's of the world.
Sack McGregor Now!

jeffdragon

Bench
Being a saints fan
The gift that keeps on giving shit.
Our one bright spot in trying times following footy and THIS.

SAP58

Juniors
Dont know why (being a long time Dragons supporter) but I am shattered, we continue to have more problems than Scomo at the moment. The dog is hiding under the house, I thought we had turned the corner tonight and as usual went off early with celebrations. I will never learn, until next week !

Latest posts