What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

taste2taste

Juniors
I love all this RL bashing from sections of the media ( mainly Peter Fitzsimmons and his elitist leftie mates )

Why is no one bashing Rugby Union and the Arts who have already gone to the government asking for 850million.

What about Netball and domestic NZ Rugby who up until this weekend were going ahead with games. Or the ARU who are planning a domestic comp or the EPL who are planning to start again in 5 weeks or Dancing With The Stars who aren't practicing social distancing or ....etc etc

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Why dont you cry more???
Obviously the NRL supplies you with good wanking material.
The internet still works, youll have spare time now lol..

Keep the quality coming.
You’ve contributed zero except for puffing your chest out. You hypocrite
Love to see your self centred itinerary over the next week.
You clearly know more about the joys of the internet than I do.

GongPanther

Referee
It's sad.

Oh well, time to cancel Kayo...
With absolutely no local or international sports on, there is so many times one can watch the first 2 rounds of the season. It's a definite unplug from Kayo from me.

So who knows what might happen to our game. After all the support the fans have given Foxtel, they seem fixated, as shown in tonight's NRL 360, in not throwing any leniency our way.

Maybe going to Netflix or Amazon to showcase our game might be the way to go in the next round of TV talks.

stryker

First Grade
If the death toll in Australia explodes from here that will mean these measures we are taking didn't work making them largely pointless at which stage you may as well open everything up.
No it will mean that selfish flogs who ignored the advice have already spread it far beyond control before the measures were taken. But good point, lets open everything up and kill more.

FFS there are some dumb merkins on here

taste2taste

Juniors
I might be in the minority but I think VLandys is a great head in charge.

He did what any CEO would try and do, trying everything possible to stop his business going bust.

He's a pig headed stubborn man and maybe that's the type of no nonsense leader league needs to move forward. Who else could of got $215million out of the government when horse racing had to stop due to flu ? Who else could of got gambling on the sails of the opera house ?

Say what you want about him but he certainly gets sh#t done.

stryker

First Grade
Keep the quality coming.
You’ve contributed zero except for puffing your chest out. You hypocrite
Love to see your self centred itinerary over the next week.
You clearly know more about the joys of the internet than I do.
Ive been working from home for 2 weeks now because im not a self centered merkin like you. Nothing hypocritical here suzy lol

stryker

First Grade
I might be in the minority but I think VLandys is a great head in charge.

He did what any CEO would try and do, trying everything possible to stop his business going bust.

He's a pig headed stubborn man and maybe that's the type of no nonsense leader league needs to move forward. Who else could of got $215million out of the government when horse racing had to stop due to flu ? Who else could of got gambling on the sails of the opera house ?

Say what you want about him but he certainly gets sh#t done.
I think he is a silly old fool to be honest. Just a backflipping clown who was good for a couple of good laughs but thats about it.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah. Collapsing the global economy, ruining the lives of 10s of millions of people because of a 'pandemic' that's allegedly killed ~11,000 people since Nov. The vast majority being over 80 with pre-existing health issues...
Your right, I'm the moron. We should all be panick buying TP and stop living, so that we may live :ok_hand:
Panic away you dickhead skirt.

Great post

blue bags

First Grade
this sux balls! just when my team was lookin good for a premiership too!
The NRL 360 boys trying to scare the shit out of everyone saying that the majority of clubs will fold and NRL wont exist anymore, this better not be true!!!
I suppose I better be optimistic.... theres 3 positives to come out of this suspension... the roosters dont get their 3peat, the cheating purple dicks wont win the comp either ... and we have officially seen the last of that wanking dickhead cam smith.... finally.
i dont think so, cam will be back, to haunt u, traumatize u lol

Xcalibre

Juniors
Just saw Nathan Cleary being interviewed on 100% Footy and was so impressed. His answers about his and other players’ experience the last 2 weeks, dealing with pay cuts and the season being suspended, were mature, level-headed and sensible. Very impressive from such a young man.