What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

_Johnsy

Referee
I answered your question. Looks to me like you just didn't like the answer.

Some people seem quite determined to see some sort of plot or conspiracy no matter what the circumstances. And what you have said there is the definition of conspiracy.

FMD, there you go again.

Here is the stats I got from another site (not the one where you got it obviously)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

No you didn’t
“So, if kids can infect their grandparents, why is it they can't infect other kids at school or teachers, when you cannot implement the 1 person per 4sq m rule”

It seems I’m not the only one asking this question.

Angelo Gavrielatos, the President of the NSW Teachers Federation also had issues with the blatant hypocritical stance.
https://www.news.com.au/national/po...g/news-story/4172da9521b345137f787c798c5a96c7
“Teachers and principals are struggling under the burden of “contradiction and hypocrisy”, he said. He pointed out that lockdown orders were being introduced to protect older Australians, yet teachers in this category were not being given the same protection. “Teachers are being given a burden beyond the responsibility of their family, their immediate family and their extended family,” he said. “We need clarity. That is certainly lacking.”

I suppose he’s just another conspiracy theorist just like you ?

I hope this refreshes your memory.

“If you would like a nice conspiracy, please take a look at the head of WHO and dig a little into his connections with China.”

stryker

First Grade
Yeah. Collapsing the global economy, ruining the lives of 10s of millions of people because of a 'pandemic' that's allegedly killed ~11,000 people since Nov. The vast majority being over 80 with pre-existing health issues...
Your right, I'm the moron. We should all be panick buying TP and stop living, so that we may live :ok_hand:
Panic away you dickhead skirt.
Remember this post when the death toll explodes.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Everyone has to be careful though as we are all potential spreaders, let alone sufferers. Also don't count on just a cold if you are young or think you are healthy, the mild cases include pneumonia.

Couldn’t agree more. My whole frustration with the situation is the lack of balance in the sanctions against some and the total slackness around others

stryker

First Grade
Sure playing footy will result in thousands of lost lives.:rolleyes:

Given your logic I assume you and your family will not leave your house for the next 3 months.

somehow, I suspect self interest will override your fear of infecting anyone
You have a hide talking about self interest.
Its obvious that you have nothing in your life bar this game

Valheru

Coach
Remember this post when the death toll explodes.

If the death toll in Australia explodes from here that will mean these measures we are taking didn't work making them largely pointless at which stage you may as well open everything up.