What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye friz

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
So the NRL have a freeze on contracts at the moment, the salary cap is likely to be heavily reduced next year and there’s still no idea what comp or clubs are around next year..

But yet the daily telegraph have a ‘scoop’..

Thank god toilet paper is back in stock. I’d hate to tarnish my quoit by using the DT to wipe it.

Are you old enough to recall what Gorden Tallis did to a valid playing contract in 1996?

This episode proved anything (including reneging on agreements) is possible.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Are you old enough to recall what Gorden Tallis did to a valid playing contract in 1996?

This episode proved anything (including reneging on agreements) is possible.
Reneging on an agreement?

Woo hoo! Friz is staying!

Thanks Jimmy! I knew we kept you round here for something..

Life's Good

Coach
Only 100k between the offers but surely McGregor was the deciding factor.
Tyson knows first hand how McGregor will never get any team to a GF.

Hammer. Nail. Head.

Your choice is to play under a highly regarded Bellamy/Robinson protege or someone who:
was punted immediately by Bennett
takes coaching tips from Craig Young
would prefer a field was 98mtrs
thinks tries from kicks don’t count
thinks a 45km drive is to exhausting for players
thinks a bench is where judges sit

redv13

Bench
Part of me is pissed but the other feels sorry for Tyson. The way Mcflop carried himself during that Penrith press conference speaks volumes for this turd and why should any player have to deal with this??

The berating of players putting their bodies on the line week after week for such an incompetent and embarrassing fool is way too much to ask. Thank you for your service Frizz, you have been a favourite of mine for many years but I genuinely hope you get a crack at a premiership before it’s too late.

Mary you can F*** off now, you have destroyed this club over the last 5 years ya peanut

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
No, no.. You’ve said he’s pulling out.

If he ends up at the knights, this is on you.

That sounds strangely erotic.

Schools are still open, y’know. If you act promptly, you may be able to jag a remedial English place in a special needs institution.

Latest posts