What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT : Where is Covid? Not in Queensland.

Quigs

Immortal
Pauline%20movement.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
Queensland, Sunshine One Day, Perfect the Next

Now

Queensland, Worldwide Pandemic , Elections the next

We are blessed with some great politicians in the Country at all levels
I wouldn’t vote what are they going to do fine the whole state, so are we in a pandemic or not lol

Quigs

Immortal
THIS IS HOW BAD IT HAS GOT OVER IN THE U.K. RIGHT NOW.

I have just got a message from an old Pommy League friend to inform me of the sad news that former Pom League Captain Frank Myler has passed away.

Frank was the Captain of the last Pommy side to beat us in ashes League. Aus Tour 1970. Mighty Roger the Dodger Millward scored the match winning and ashes winning try in the 3rd test at the SCG

Mate told me that under the strict UK Restrictions they are only allowing 10 to attend the cremation ceremony and no one is permitted to congrugate outside of the crematorium.

Just imagine that if that happened to one of our league greats.

51ctzQRxvUL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
THIS IS HOW BAD IT HAS GOT OVER IN THE U.K. RIGHT NOW.

I have just got a message from an old Pommy League friend to inform me of the sad news that former Pom League Captain Frank Myler has passed away.

Frank was the Captain of the last Pommy side to beat us in ashes League. Aus Tour 1970. Mighty Roger the Dodger Millward scored the match winning and ashes winning try in the 3rd test at the SCG

Mate told me that under the strict UK Restrictions they are only allowing 10 to attend the cremation ceremony and no one is permitted to congrugate outside of the crematorium.

Just imagine that if that happened to one of our league greats.

Its the same here Quigs

Only 10 allowed at a funeral

Only bride, groom, celebrant and witness allowed at a wedding.

Only me allowed on honeymoon with above bride

The groom can GGF

Quigs

Immortal
Maattteee, I had a message today from an Old Emu Parky resident that has gone on hols to Wales to visit his old Mam and his reloes.

He said that a week or two it was all joking and fun and games and now it is....

Only one person can go to the shops for food.

Get this ... where he is staying the authorities have drones flying and when they spot someone out and about the drone is equipped with loud audio that tells the defiant wanderers to GO HOME and to STAY HOME...... They have eyes in the sky even.

Quigs

Immortal
For your info .... that big bloke to the right and shouldering up the victorious Captain Myler is none other than Big Cliffy. Book cover pic taken after 3rd test at the SCG.
Big Cliff Watson's last game at the SCG was a certain 1973 Grand Final.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah I wont be going.

When they send they fine, will fill the 'excuse' form out and say COVID-19, and they will write it off.

They do, you have to fill it out though, they do not care why, just as long as they can record it, snail mail style.

2.8 million people last QLD election, they reckon more than million voted before today.

QLD is f**ked in the head having elections today.
It is unbelievable.
Laughing stock ... except it’s not funny.

Lots of stupid unbelievable things happening. Like cruise ship landing in NSW and passengers disembarking at will to infect the community . And of course why were there still people on the cruise in first place ? Even before the govt shutdowns it was obvious the virus was spreading via tourists , business people , Family people traveling from country to country . Why would any responsible adult need Govt to tell them Cancel the holiday ? Then theres the mixed message of stay away from shops as much as possible , But dont hoard (stock up) when you do go
Next thing Govt will be doing while we all whine about these things is "Quantitative easing "or the more accurate ... Printing money . You or I would go to jail for yrs if we did that but apparently its ok for govts. Great way to help economy recover !! Or is it ?

carcharias

Immortal
Lots of stupid unbelievable things happening. Like cruise ship landing in NSW and passengers disembarking at will to infect the community . And of course why were there still people on the cruise in first place ? Even before the govt shutdowns it was obvious the virus was spreading via tourists , business people , Family people traveling from country to country . Why would any responsible adult need Govt to tell them Cancel the holiday ? Then theres the mixed message of stay away from shops as much as possible , But dont hoard (stock up) when you do go
Next thing Govt will be doing while we all whine about these things is "Quantitative easing "or the more accurate ... Printing money . You or I would go to jail for yrs if we did that but apparently its ok for govts. Great way to help economy recover !! Or is it ?

What has that got to do with QLD election?