What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this website legit?

I've purchased several DVD's from them and no issues. They even resent a game after they found a better copy free of charge.

BUT... I've been emailing them about games since last year and haven't received any response

My last order was mid December and it all arrived mid January.

The email I have is
sales@sportsfilm.com.au

Chris or Dominique usually replied the emails.

If it accepted your orders on Friday, and you're concerned, give them an email.

EDIT : I emailed them and they replied. I've directed the company to this thread too.

Last edited:
Or even better would be getting the Roosters 2013 DVD boxset. Grand final, prelim, manly qualifying final and four regular season matches and highlights!! Don't think the set is on my replay, but there's a few up on eBay

They stopped making those sets after the 2017 GF. The 2013 box set has been out of production for a while, so it is hard to get if you don't already have it (thankfully I do). It was the only reason I gave the link to the actual game is all.

Got word back that a storage server was switched off Friday. They're checking it out and website should be up and running again sometime soon.

Reactions: siv
My last order was mid December and it all arrived mid January.

The email I have is
sales@sportsfilm.com.au

Chris or Dominique usually replied the emails.

If it accepted your orders on Friday, and you're concerned, give them an email.

EDIT : I emailed them and they replied. I've directed the company to this thread too.
Thanks for that. I'll try them again. I gave up after three emails and no response