What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this website legit?

Correct. The word I've had is that NRL have taken all the games and will be using them on their digital website.
I hope once everything gets back to normal the NRL carry on with the DVD sales. Would make a great source of revenue.

Would clubs have their own copies of matches on record? I remember buying the 2009 Eels V Bulldogs final from the club shop. Let clubs sell matches as part of their merchandising

I hope once everything gets back to normal the NRL carry on with the DVD sales. Would make a great source of revenue.

Would clubs have their own copies of matches on record? I remember buying the 2009 Eels V Bulldogs final from the club shop. Let clubs sell matches as part of their merchandising

TV rights to all games are owned by the NRL and not individual clubs.

How come the games only come in DVD format and not in high def blu ray...

Its a moot point as they've been shut down from supplying them.

Though at a guess it may have had something to do with how they were supplied to them as the games were from either the Channel 9 or Fox Sports telecasts. The TV networks may only have supplied them in standard definition.

I contacted the NRL and asked if they will produce the match DVD's for retail sale. Short answer is no and they referred me to the classic matches being loaded to their website

The "classic" dozen or so games Fox has shown.

I'm pretty PO with this turn of events.

And they're obviously trawling youtube to delete stuff as last weekend heaps of folks posted highlights and games, and now a lot have been removed again.

Latest posts