What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

lockyno1

Post Whore
He's in the same clothes, wearing the same backwards cap, with the same people, perhaps it could have all been in the same 10 minutes?

Still, were I young Nathan, I'd choose my friends more carefully.

And don’t post things on social media! It’s honestly not that hard.

BadnMean

Juniors
Thing is, these new videos prove he lied to the NRL about the situation & original photo.

"Oh they were only here for 10 minutes & I had no idea a photo was taken..." yet here he is choreographing dance routines- looking at the camera - for Tik Tok.

Give him the full suspended portions of his fine & ban for trying to bullshit his way out of the situation.

TIGER14

Bench
IMO dancing until the taxi turned up on that day was no different than waiting on the lounge as far as social contact is concerned, it was the same offence, so the fines and warnings were sufficient enough. Wonder what the Daily Tele is going to release tomorrow...Cleary making a sandwich in the kitchen with another woman? If it happened in a different place, then yes this would be more serious.

You still believe there was a taxi?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Thing is, these new videos prove he lied to the NRL about the situation & original photo.

"Oh they were only here for 10 minutes & I had no idea a photo was taken..." yet here he is choreographing dance routines- looking at the camera - for Tik Tok.

Give him the full suspended portions of his fine & ban for trying to bullshit his way out of the situation.

Agreed. The NRL cant let this slip away and he needs to be made an example of. Regardless of whether it was the same incident or not, seems like hes made misleading statements.

Meanwhile, we now have the NSW premier questioning whether we can go ahead.

franklin2323

Immortal
IMO dancing until the taxi turned up on that day was no different than waiting on the lounge as far as social contact is concerned, it was the same offence, so the fines and warnings were sufficient enough. Wonder what the Daily Tele is going to release tomorrow...Cleary making a sandwich in the kitchen with another woman? If it happened in a different place, then yes this would be more serious.

Yeah it could be videos alone just prove he is an idiot

TheFrog

Coach
Didn't one of Tyrone May's girls claim to have been filmed without their knowledge...by the guy porking her? And the cops believed it. So if you can vid that without someone knowing, dancing is a snack.